Page 183 of 285 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I know this is tangential: is there an entry on Duke Thomas?
    Yes, there is.

I also noticed that Cheshire lists the Outlaws as one of her main foes:

On another note: LEGO® DC Super-Villains is 60% off on Steam. Since I decided to ignore DC comics this week I'm considering playing the game as an alternative.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Review of the Mattel Multiverse Red Hood

Besides the utterly baffling decision of making the guns part of the belt and not including guns whatsoever (despite having a set of hands to hold guns) is a pretty nice figure. I'm still expecting the Essentials one to be THE definitive Jason figure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Yes, there is.

I also noticed that Cheshire lists the Outlaws as one of her main foes:

On another note: LEGO® DC Super-Villains is 60% off on Steam. Since I decided to ignore DC comics this week I'm considering playing the game as an alternative.
    cool beans, interesting they didn't put The Outsiders as an affiliation. I guess it was released before he official was an Outsider. Anyway, thanks man good looks!
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

It's a good game. It's fun, and visually speaking, the prettiest so far. Its story is also funny and the Little Gotham that you navigate is neat.

cool beans, interesting they didn't put The Outsiders as an affiliation. I guess it was released before he official was an Outsider. Anyway, thanks man good looks!
    Selina's entry mentions Bruce proposing to her and Joker is mad in his entry because he isn't invited to the wedding - so my guess is that the entry texts were finished by summer 2018. This would coincide with the Red Hood entry because the artwork seems to be a last minute change from the old to the current costume.

Black Lightning, Cassandra and Katana also don't mention the Outsiders. There is no entry for Gnomon.

Extraordinary Member

I think the book came out before they launched Batman and the Outsiders.
    And considering why much they probably need to to put such a book together, and that the book is not Published by DC, it seem pretty up to date.

But Tim is for example also still listed as Red Robin, and Young Justice is also not mentioned.

You forgot the other artwork:

I didn't know that the bandaged character is female. Interesting. Could she be the mother?

Am I the only one who saw the Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Roster Reveal Trailer

and thought about this scene from RHatO?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

You forgot the other artwork:

I didn't know that the bandaged character is female. Interesting. Could she be the mother?

Am I the only one who saw the Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Roster Reveal Trailer

and thought about this scene from RHatO?

Joker?! Really?! Kinda underwhelming.

That panel was the one where I thought he never mentioned Roy in Rebirth until later, but apparently, he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Joker?! Really?! Kinda underwhelming.

That panel was the one where I thought he never mentioned Roy in Rebirth until later, but apparently, he did.
    I hope they fix Joker's design. His character will be released at the end of January. So there is a little bit of time left to make him look more like himself.

Has anyone else read Black Mask: Year of the Villain yet? There is a scene similar to one in RHatO and I don't know if Tom Taylor and Cully Hamner deliberately reference it or if the similarity is a coincidence.

Black Mask Year of the Villain panel.jpg

Major spoiler:

spoilers:
    The man is Black Mask in disguise.
    end of spoilers

RHatO #1:

She is. Lobdell said during that podcast that the woman is Babe's Mother's dead body reanimated by one of Babe's inventions.

Has anyone else read Black Mask: Year of the Villain yet? There is a scene similar to one in RHatO and I don't know if Tom Taylor and Cully Hamner deliberately reference it or if the similarity is a coincidence.
    I doubt it. There's only so much action sequences you can do inside a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    She is. Lobdell said during that podcast that the woman is Babe's Mother's dead body reanimated by one of Babe's inventions.
    So she's just a puppet or does she still have a "soul"?

Puppet, going by Lobdell's words.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Puppet, going by Lobdell's words.
    That sounds extremely sad.

Here's another accidentally similar scene. This time between RH:O #30 and Detective Comics #1009. Some user on Twitter pointed it out.