Page 187 of 285 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 4267
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    It still irritates me when Jason is considered a villain. After nearly a decade of him being an antihero I would've hoped writers got the memo.
    Well the rebirth run was supposed to be about Jason convincing the world he was a villain so that he could go undercover and fight crime with Bruce being the only one who knew what he was planning. So at least those writers have a reason for thinking Jason is still a villain, and I do agree it is really tiring having everyone think Jason is evil.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Goddammit.

Why is Riddler part of the Legion of Doom? The whole premise of the YotV Riddler oneshot is Riddler not getting an offer.
    Some of the character designs look off too. Ra's has a strange beard, Black Mask's mask doesn't resemble anything he's worn before, Lobo's face looks awkward, Talon has an owl face and Catwoman wears a poor excuse of a mask.

Are those supposed to be main continuity characters or characters from another universe?
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-28-2019 at 01:16 PM.

@lets-ride-the-dinosaurs

@lets-ride-the-dinosaurs

Dick: *kisses Jay’s head for the fifteenth time*

Jason: It’s just a cold I’m not fucking dying!

Dick: I know I’m just happy you’re here

Jason: *sputters, sneezes, hides in blankets*

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Why is Riddler part of the Legion of Doom? The whole premise of the YotV Riddler oneshot is Riddler not getting an offer.
    Some of the character designs look off too. Ra's has a strange beard, Black Mask's mask doesn't resemble anything he's worn before, Lobo's face looks awkward, Talon has an owl face and Catwoman wears a poor excuse of a mask.

Are those supposed to be main continuity characters or characters from another universe?
    So that was Selina. Really threw me off with that design. Looks like a combo of Selina, Babs as Batgirl, and Maya Ducard. And I only say Selina because of the cat ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So that was Selina. Really threw me off with that design. Looks like a combo of Selina, Babs as Batgirl, and Maya Ducard. And I only say Selina because of the cat ears.
    I'm guessing it's based in her more classic costume, that was lilac and green, iirc.

Extraordinary Member

Who gonna play jason in Titans after he dies. They will need a new actor

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Who gonna play jason in Titans after he dies. They will need a new actor
    Curran Walters is 21 years old. can play jason in a couple of years as a red hood

Quote Originally Posted by Kalethas31 View Post
    Curran Walters is 21 years old. can play jason in a couple of years as a red hood
    I think Rac said that because in the comics after Jason comes back from being dead, he's bigger than Dick is. Height and weight wise. Curran Walters (Jason Todd) is shorter than Brenton Thwaites (Dick Grayson).

M-Alejandrita

The many faces/expressions of Jason Todd

Winefinefive(@angryXcupcake)

LXartGRAM

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kalethas31 View Post

But he would be so smll, he would need a body double lol

HE has to be recast-ed as a larger man after he dies, For reference, he is currently the height of Tim drake in the comic, now imagine that putting on the batman suit
    I kinda like it though, real life attributes can be ignored anymore in the comcis like size, age and time

evinist Detective Pikabat part 20

evinist Detective Pikabat part 20.5

OTA (@OtterTheAuthor)

OTA (@OtterTheAuthor) (continuation)

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    But he would be so smll, he would need a body double lol

HE has to be recast-ed as a larger man after he dies, For reference, he is currently the height of Tim drake in the comic, now imagine that putting on the batman suit
    I kinda like it though, real life attributes can be ignored anymore in the comcis like size, age and time
    Mmmm. I think that Jason as Red Hood doesn't need to be big, he needs to instil fear. You can do that when you're an average sized teenager too, I think, with the proper attitude and pose Same for Bruce, really: you don't need a really big guy, you need a guy who can put fear in the criminals in a rather imposing suit. Tall, if possible, but the rest of the ideal picture can be achieved with body armour.

Recasting a character just because it doesn't fit the art in a comic is, in my humble opinion, not advised and I think it will be unlikely at this point. People usually only recast in two cases, as far as I've seen: when a minor character gets a bigger role in a story (like being promoted from extra or very supporting to a main role or a co-starring) or when the actor is not available (for whatever reason). Ah, or when they ask for too much, that, too.