Page 205 of 285 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    And Jason didn't lie about his age?
    Wasn't there a scene in comics in which Jason told Talia his age and she called him a liar? (Maybe I'm completely wrong. I didn't read anything like that myself.)
    This could be a reference.
    Considering it was Dick that asked him, I don't see why Jason would lie about that.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Nocturna really knows how to set the mood for a bedtime story (from Batman #379):

And here's young (pre-crisis) Jason in love for the first time. (from Detective Comics #565).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I think the general idea is that he became Red Hood around his 17. He died around his 15, if memory serves me right; maybe 16 in the current continuity, I can't remember. Dark or Aazh may know the right ages for both events in both continuities.
    In the current continuity it was said that he was 16 when he became Robin and 17 when he died, but I don't know if that is still canon or is going to be changed when the whole Rebirth Doomsday Clock stuff is resolved.

Pre Flashpoint is not really clear. He was at the oldest 12 when he met Bruce. Him being 15 when he died is not from any actual comic (it is from a book called the Batman files) and doesn't really line up with the timeline.
    Imo couldn't have really been with Bruce for more then two years, which would put him at an age of 13 or 14 when he died.

I've just caught with Titans season 2. It's slightly better than what the first episode of this season was, but just marginally. Eh, the fighting scenes are not very subtle, in where you can see them just gesturing and posing cool and all, but they don't really feel like they're really fighting (except for a few times in each fight). The action itself is, eh... So you see, you put someone in a dark tunnel with a light in their hand as if it were dark everywhere... except, there're plenty of lights and they see just fine and the light doesn't give any more help. Stuff like that.

I'm not a fan. It feels like a not very good sentai series (which is a fair comparison, but I would expect better from this show because I'm guessing their budget is bigger). It's entertaining, but you need to overlook that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I've just caught with Titans season 2. It's slightly better than what the first episode of this season was, but just marginally. Eh, the fighting scenes are not very subtle, in where you can see them just gesturing and posing cool and all, but they don't really feel like they're really fighting (except for a few times in each fight). The action itself is, eh... So you see, you put someone in a dark tunnel with a light in their hand as if it were dark everywhere... except, there're plenty of lights and they see just fine and the light doesn't give any more help. Stuff like that.

I'm not a fan. It feels like a not very good sentai series (which is a fair comparison, but I would expect better from this show because I'm guessing their budget is bigger). It's entertaining, but you need to overlook that stuff.
    Actually, the martial arts is pretty on point so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Actually, the martial arts is pretty on point so far.
    Mmmm, I don't know. I may be spoiled by other shows and unrealistic expectations. I cannot stop watching it and thinking "yeah, he totally put the stick/head/fist just in the right place for the other to hit/get away of the next move". Like when

spoilers:

Dick and Rose where fighting, and in the last part, he put his stick just in the side of her head and then she moved way afterwards to not being hit. Or when Jason and Gar were fighting; or when Dick was making some demo for Gar, Raven and Jason over under what conditions they could have to fight. I don't know. Then you see some really nice acrobatics with Dick and Jason that are really, really cool and, natural? Something like that
    end of spoilers

But I know nothing about martial arts. Like I said, unrealistic expectations (because actual arts are like this).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-22-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Very, very good stuff.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Some guy is trying to make some noise on Twitter to get on DC's radar the idea of a Red Ronin series.
    https://twitter.com/RoninSsk/status/1175096415820947457

And Dexter says he's game for it.
    https://twitter.com/dextersoy/status...31553878142976

So if anyone here has Twitter, please retweet both. We don't lose anything and I know of good source that fan support has helped Jason in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Some guy is trying to make some noise on Twitter to get on DC's radar the idea of a Red Ronin series.
    https://twitter.com/RoninSsk/status/1175096415820947457

And Dexter says he's game for it.
    https://twitter.com/dextersoy/status...31553878142976

So if anyone here has Twitter, please retweet both. We don't lose anything and I know of good source that fan support has helped Jason in the past.
    Seems like someone here is going to create a Twitter account tonight in order to retweet some stuff
    (and to follow some amazing artists)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

From the Red Hood Outlaw Vol 1. TPB. I must say, some of the scrapped ideas (particularly the ones tying the design to Roy) are so much better than what we got.

Why yes, I still hate the angry penguin logo.