Page 209 of 285 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    delete post
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I didn't start reading Batman regularly until well into Knightfall, so I missed Jason's time as Robin (for a long time, literally the only story I had read with him as Robin was Death In the Family). With the DCU app, I've been going back to catch up on a lot of stuff I never read anywhere. Jason's time as Robin, pre-Crisis, during Moench's run was an interesting period! He's a good kid, no sign of the Robin they would turn him into. His relationship with Nocturna was interesting, as well as his jealousy (or just in general, hurt feelings) over all the time Batman was spending with Catwoman ("watch it, cat lady!" lol).

He was a Grayson clone in many ways, but still managed to have his own stuff going on. The older stories certainly changed my opinion on Jason's time as Robin.
    I may be the only one here, but I think that he wasn't that different post-Crisis. He was already a very bold kid pre-Crisis, and clearly had a tendency to make his own choices regardless of anyone else's opinion. He was just a bit less angry. And that wasn't a problem until late into Starlin's run as far as I've seen. Both of them wore their hearts in their sleeves.

(Oh, would you like to post in our reading thread? I need to come back there and post too)
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-30-2019 at 10:02 AM. Reason: my English sucks sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I may be the only one here, but I think that he wasn't that different post-Crisis. He was already a very bold kid pre-Crisis, and clearly had a tendency to make his own choices regardless of anyone else's opinion. He was just a bit less angry. And that wasn't a problem until late into Starlin's run as far as I've seen. Both of them wore their hearts in their sleeves.

(Oh, would you like to post in our reading thread? I need to come back there and post too)
    My bad if I posted in the wrong spot, I'll look for the reading thread. I just wanted to give my "appreciation"
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

My bad if I posted in the wrong spot, I'll look for the reading thread. I just wanted to give my "appreciation"
    It's cool. Post wherever you want.
    The reading thread is still on hiatus anyway (we are still early in pre-crisis, shortly after Nocturna's introduction if I recall correctly.)

Pre-crisis Jason Todd is so underrated. I still prefer the post-crisis origin (it's my favorite Robin origin) but there's already a lot going on in pre-crisis that I love.
    And as Zaresh mentioned, pre-crisis and post-crisis Jason share a lot of characteristics.

Nah, like @Sergard said, it's not wrong or anything. I was just wondering. I remembered that I was going to post there this summer and ended up forgetting about it.

Its not bad, but Damian looks like a toddler and Dick just looks off (can't quite put my finger on it).

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

It’s the ass.

That Dick does his push ups and sit ups but not enough squats.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    It’s the ass.

That Dick does his push ups and sit ups but not enough squats.
    That's what it was!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Its not bad, but Damian looks like a toddler and Dick just looks off (can't quite put my finger on it).
    Dick looks like he’s 12.

Tony S Daniel

#NYCC #Redhood #Batman #dccomics pre-show commission I have no more time for ore shows, but I can take on a few at the show. Or you can leave sketch books to be shipped later. Booth D48

@4yottsu

@syusyusyu1515

‘Titans’ Season 2 Episode 5 ‘Deathstroke’ Photos & Synopsis Released (source)

With the team thrown into upheaval, Dick and the others vow to do everything in their power to save Jason Todd's life. Gar's guilt over Jason's kidnapping complicates the mission to save their fellow Titan, while Rachel's dark secret continues to gnaw at her. When Deathstroke demands they turn over Rose in exchange for Jason, the moral crisis threatens to tear the team apart from the inside.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Odds that is Deathstroke the one who kills Jason in this version?

I didn't start reading Batman regularly until well into Knightfall, so I missed Jason's time as Robin (for a long time, literally the only story I had read with him as Robin was Death In the Family). With the DCU app, I've been going back to catch up on a lot of stuff I never read anywhere. Jason's time as Robin, pre-Crisis, during Moench's run was an interesting period! He's a good kid, no sign of the Robin they would turn him into. His relationship with Nocturna was interesting, as well as his jealousy (or just in general, hurt feelings) over all the time Batman was spending with Catwoman ("watch it, cat lady!" lol).

He was a Grayson clone in many ways, but still managed to have his own stuff going on. The older stories certainly changed my opinion on Jason's time as Robin.
    Sweet
    I feel like Jasons time as Robin generally seems to be overlooked in fandom, so it's always nice to see people discovering the comics from his early days.
    And yeah, his 'cattiness' with catwoman was always pretty funny