Page 240 of 285 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4267
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

It’s always nice to se Jason skip out on the latest “batfam gets its ass kicked” meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    First time I'm happy Jason didn't appear on Batman.
    That bad, huh? Glad I dropped Batman then.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Call me Ryan(@freaki_drawing)

Demon Jason Todd
    No one asked for this AU but I will do it regardless xD
    Currently I'm working on Tims design. I have 3 more designs in my head and a whole story.

333leaves

hmmm i think it’s an interesting story,about Jason and Dick in RPG game,maybe next time i’ll repaint it to make it better. Anyway it’s just a practice,i still trying to find ways to improve my pics and express my feelings better☺️yeah,just go for it and become a better person next time

source

Art: @victoriapalomino04
    Artemis:@keirasera
    Bizarro: @megustaguy92
    Jason: Cleverfoxes
    Photo: @mortproductions

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Oh my goodness that's adorable
    It even has the little grave stone

Call me Ryan(@freaki_drawing)

Demon Jason Todd
    No one asked for this AU but I will do it regardless xD
    Currently I'm working on Tims design. I have 3 more designs in my head and a whole story.

333leaves

hmmm i think it’s an interesting story,about Jason and Dick in RPG game,maybe next time i’ll repaint it to make it better. Anyway it’s just a practice,i still trying to find ways to improve my pics and express my feelings better☺️yeah,just go for it and become a better person next time

Demon? The first ones remind me of the Qunari from the Dragon Age series, particularly Inquisition where you could have a Qunari with horns almost exactly like that.

Louie Jr Photos

Cosplay vs comic.

Trying recreate the cover of the Dceased with red hood instead of batman.

Red hood @bunnysyncosplay

Zombies
    Joker @costumedactivist
    Batman @nyc_caped_crusader
    Nightwing @justwhelmed_cosplay
    Catwoman @spidachick69

Dceased shoot organized by @costumedactivist

Damn. I've just read the latest issue of Deathstroke. The current version of Joseph could be such a nice addition to the Outlaws... He could bring a very interesting contrast to Jason.

Awwwww, cute :3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Damn. I've just read the latest issue of Deathstroke. The current version of Joseph could be such a nice addition to the Outlaws... He could bring a very interesting contrast to Jason.
    I've been thinking that too, I mean I already had prior thoughts that Rose would make a neat addition to the outlaws, still do, but now Joey is also turning out to be a really decent candidate as well.

And on that note...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Here's a question I've wondered about for awhile;

What characters, besides Artemis, Biz, and Red Hood comics exclusive characters, would join up with Jason in the Outlaws? Preferably no one more associated with one of the other Robins (sorry Roy and Star).
    I could maybe see Kid Devil and maybe Rose Wilson. But who else?
    Besides Rebirth Deathstroke, as of late I have also been catching up with Rebirth Flash, and if the sleek as hell costume design, name, and general/vague description of a 'once good guy, now, murderer desperately seeking redemption' didn't already convince me, then delving into August Hearts story for myself has me definitely on board with Godspeed as an outlaws candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I've been thinking that too, I mean I already had prior thoughts that Rose would make a neat addition to the outlaws, still do, but now Joey is also turning out to be a really decent candidate as well.

And on that note...

Besides Rebirth Deathstroke, as of late I have also been catching up with Rebirth Flash, and if the sleek as hell costume design, name, and general/vague description of a 'once good guy, now, murderer desperately seeking redemption' didn't already convince me, then delving into August Hearts story for myself has me definitely on board with Godspeed as an outlaws candidate.
    Huh, I guess I should catch up with Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

And on that note...

Forgot about August Heart. He would make for an interesting speedster to have on the Outlaws. One wanting to do good, but willing to take that extra step that Barry just isn't and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Huh, I guess I should catch up with Flash.
    If you already like Flash and wanna read for Barry then go for it, but I will admit the title is hard to recommend if you're just in it for August. He is prominently at the beginning arc and then speckled through the title at only a couple of various points. Suffice to say, he is not in the title enough to justify the purchase of like a 80+ comic series, (unless of course you can get a friends copy or a copy from your local library). That being said, if you do happen to read the first arc and decide you want to see more content just for August, I believe I made a list whilst reading of which issues he specifically appeared in. I'm happy to let you know once I find it XD

If you're just wondering why I am more so convinced of August as a candidate, as I had mentioned in the previous post, I just really warmed to his personality and whilst he is shown to be very remorseful, his backstory doesn't shy away from the awful crimes he commits, it doesn't 'soften the blow' as much, so to speak.

The cosplayer in that DCEASED tweet mentioned that Tom Taylor first noticed them on instagram, so I went to their instagram where they're also hosting images of this photoshoot, and well....

Dammit Tom, stop with the teasing