Page 52 of 285 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    When I was talking about Suzie and her sisters, I was mainly referring to how they might not like each other but will always protect the black sheep regardless. Given how Lobdell wrote that interaction, it seems unlikely that it won’t be brought up in some future arc.
    Okay, sorry. When I said "Beijing/Suzie Su" I only meant the setup, that the Underlife produces and distributes bad drugs and has tried to put the blame on Suzie. And I don't understand why the Underlife would do something like that. What would they gain?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Okay, sorry. When I said "Beijing/Suzie Su" I only meant the setup, that the Underlife produces and distributes bad drugs and has tried to put the blame on Suzie. And I don't understand why the Underlife would do something like that. What would they gain?
    My best guess is Willis is doing all of this for Jason. Now that he has power and resources, maybe he wants to give Jason everything he couldn’t give him before. We know he’s been following Jason for awhile now and I feel like it was atleast implied that he’s partially responsible for this version of the outlaws forming. I wouldn’t be surprised if Willis wasn’t responsible for their temporary separation too.

Plus it seems like his entire organization (beyond some irrelevant low level people) are robots controlled by Willis.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 02-09-2019 at 11:40 AM.

I'll create a discussion thread.

My best guess is Willis is doing all of this for Jason. Now that he has power and resources, maybe he wants to give Jason everything he couldn’t give him before. We know he’s been following Jason for awhile now and I feel like it was atleast implied that he’s partially responsible for this version of the outlaws forming. I wouldn’t be surprised if Willis wasn’t responsible for their temporary separation too.

Plus it seems like his entire organization (beyond some irrelevant low level people) are robots controlled by Willis.
    That made me think... how long has he been planning all this? I can imagine Willis cursing to high heaven every time he had to make major changes to the plan because Jason just became Robin... no wait... he's dead... but now he's not... and he's apparently a crime boss now... time to modify plans to fit in the dark side.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    That made me think... how long has he been planning all this? I can imagine Willis cursing to high heaven every time he had to make major changes to the plan because Jason just became Robin... no wait... he's dead... but now he's not... and he's apparently a crime boss now... time to modify plans to fit in the dark side.
    Based on the preview, I’d say Willis likely didnt start this until after Jason’s resurrection.

Based on the preview, I’d say Willis likely didnt start this until after Jason’s resurrection.
    I am guessing he started working towards it after the Under the Hood plan failed (and Jason's identity was sort of revealed, maybe).

These are so cool. Especially the last one holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    These are so cool. Especially the last one holy crap.
    Yeah, definitely. The last one is pretty awesome, honestly.

Found this fanart by Richard Wayne on Tumblr. It's from June 2015. Close enough to the current costume.

And since I dig the art style, here's a Jason from September 2015.

And last but not least the four Robins (their clothes are from Digimon Adventure season 1) drawn in December 2015.

@francishsie: arkham knight but actually a knight

A little off-topic: Does this forum have a drawing thread? I.e. a thread in which people can motivate each other to draw something in their free time and complete noobs (like me) can get some tips?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    A little off-topic: Does this forum have a drawing thread? I.e. a thread in which people can motivate each other to draw something in their free time and complete noobs (like me) can get some tips?
    I haven't seen one. But we can try something here, like having a certain themes once in a while so we have something to doodle about.