Page 83 of 285 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4267

He already has a dog but now I want a cat also.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    He already has a dog but now I want a cat also.
    He would name it "Cat".

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    He would name it "Cat".
    That made me laugh harder than expected. Sounds like Jason. On the other hand, Batman calls Catwoman "Cat" when he's in a romantic mood. So please no "Cat" for Jason.
    I want Jason to get a second dog, because I'm curious what he'll name her/him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    That made me laugh harder than expected. Sounds like Jason. On the other hand, Batman calls Catwoman "Cat" when he's in a romantic mood. So please no "Cat" for Jason.
    Or Jason would do it partly just to irk Bruce....

Selina: Bat.
    Bruce: Cat.
    Cat: Meow?

Another sweet fanfiction by brunchywrites: Chapter One of I Once Read..., a slice-of-life story with young Jason and Bruce. The first chapter takes place before Jason becomes Robin.

What I want to see eventually, is all the Bat Kids grown up, and with kids of their own that followed in the family footsteps, and Bruce as a tsundere sort of grandpa.

And yes, I want to see a world with Jason having kids. With who, a matter for debate. Still want to see it though.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Oh, but that's perfect. Not only would he get to troll Bruce and Selina, who he's historically not a shipper of and was extremely bothered by as Robin, but it would also be a Breakfast at Tiffany's reference. Jason and Holly are similar enough characters (more so book than movie) that he could give the speech about settling down and naming the cat perfectly. He's also a big enough nerd to get into the raging debates about whether Audrey Hepburn was perfect or if Capote was right and Marilyn Monroe was the correct Holly Golightly.

Jason is the sort to have feelings about Breakfast at Tiffany's and write ten page papers with forty peer review and orginal source references contrasting the book and movie, and examining the erasure of the many gender ambiguous and homosexual characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Oh, but that's perfect. Not only would he get to troll Bruce and Selina, who he's historically not a shipper of and was extremely bothered by as Robin, but it would also be a Breakfast at Tiffany's reference. Jason and Holly are similar enough characters (more so book than movie) that he could give the speech about settling down and naming the cat perfectly. He's also a big enough nerd to get into the raging debates about whether Audrey Hepburn was perfect or if Capote was right and Marilyn Monroe was the correct Holly Golightly.

Jason is the sort to have feelings about Breakfast at Tiffany's and write ten page papers with forty peer review and orginal source references contrasting the book and movie, and examining the erasure of the many gender ambiguous and homosexual characters.
    I know Jason is a big book nerd. Particularly for classics. But I never pegged him for much of a movie guy. Even for adaptations of books he enjoys.

Extraordinary Member

I know Jason is a big book nerd. Particularly for classics. But I never pegged him for much of a movie guy. Even for adaptations of books he enjoys.
    Pre crisis he was more into movies (but iirc not classic), there is iirc story were he teamed up with Bullock (who was also a big fan of classic movies back than) to crack the Film Freak case before Batman and Gordon could.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Oh, but that's perfect. Not only would he get to troll Bruce and Selina, who he's historically not a shipper of and was extremely bothered by as Robin,
    That was also pre crisis.

BANNED

I think that's one of the cool things Lobdell does--he keeps doling out little things we can discover about Jason.

Jason is mentioned in the Justice League #21 preview.
    Well, not THIS Jason but the Jason from another universe/alternate reality. But it's not much. I don't think we'll actually see that Jason in Justice League - which is a shame. Because Dick looks like he's in his late thirties/early forties. And I love me some well-aged Jason.