Page 168 of 295 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 4424
    Extraordinary Member

I can't wait for some kind of Promo image for Nightwing from Titans we needs somthing good for the fans to go wild about and Show DC what their missing
    I can''t belive this fan project has 7 Mill views, it holds up well

and the death battle was incredible

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I can't wait for some kind of Promo image for Nightwing from Titans we needs somthing good for the fans to go wild about and Show DC what their missing

I remember posting about the series when it first came out. Very cool fan stuff.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

They could do that Nightwing series without mixing Red Hood at the end, though. And I can’t even go into Death Battle comment section without reading miles of salty comments from Daredevil fans.

But all those Nightwing/Robin videos show how actually sad the fact that DC can’t see the true potential of all their characters.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    And thus it’ll be revealed that Nightwing’s Kryptonite is and always has been a buzz cut.
    You're joking but when some section of fandom view him as a male model a haircut will do some damage.

Extraordinary Member

Okay, this may seem like a weird, random question coming primarily from a Tim Drake fan suddenly appearing in the Dick Grayson thread, but...

...Holy $#!+, have they really been having Lobdell plot the series and making Fabian Nicieza do the dialogue and stuff this entire time for the “Ric” debacle?!?!

I mean, why do this again? New 52 Teen Titans kind of proved they’re mostly just wasting Nicieza’s time trying to polish a turd into gold, and I’d say their two careers show who’s *actually* better at this whole writing thing.

This is all just about making sure there’s another middle man between editorial and the published book, isn’t it? One more stop to place a “yes-man.”
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    They could do that Nightwing series without mixing Red Hood at the end, though. And I can’t even go into Death Battle comment section without reading miles of salty comments from Daredevil fans.

But all those Nightwing/Robin videos show how actually sad the fact that DC can’t see the true potential of all their characters.
    I hope and pray we can get a spin-off from Titans if it does well

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

The powers and the people calling the shots at DC are hilariously out of touch with what the needs of today's fans/market wants. They are also not very experimental or bold.

#61 preview,
    https://comicbook.com/dc/amp/2019/06...-nightwing-61/

Every issue with Ric starts the same. At this point do these out of touch creators truly think new readers are flocking to this with every issue that they need this constant Ric recap, or is it that since no one actually gives a crap about what they do or the quality of their work it’s just a easy way to fill up half a page. The trade with Ric has to be even more brutal, with every 20 pages Ric giving a constant recap.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-18-2019 at 12:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    #61 preview,
    https://comicbook.com/dc/amp/2019/06...-nightwing-61/

Every issue with Ric starts the same. At this point do these out of touch creators truly think new readers are flocking to this with every issue that they need this constant Ric recap, or is it that since no one actually gives a crap about what they do or the quality of their work it’s just a easy way to fill up half a page. The trade with Ric has to be even more brutal, with every 20 pages Ric giving a constant recap.
    Scott Lobdell's intro in all of his New 52 issues is like that. Always start with a recap.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Okay, this may seem like a weird, random question coming primarily from a Tim Drake fan suddenly appearing in the Dick Grayson thread, but...

...Holy $#!+, have they really been having Lobdell plot the series and making Fabian Nicieza do the dialogue and stuff this entire time for the “Ric” debacle?!?!

I mean, why do this again? New 52 Teen Titans kind of proved they’re mostly just wasting Nicieza’s time trying to polish a turd into gold, and I’d say their two careers show who’s *actually* better at this whole writing thing.

This is all just about making sure there’s another middle man between editorial and the published book, isn’t it? One more stop to place a “yes-man.”
    Nicieza left the series and there was another writer set to take his place, but there was some issues with him (can't remember at the moment) so Lobdell wrote a few by himself then they added someone else and then Jurgens took over. It's been a trainwreck all the way around.

Extraordinary Member

I wish they did a season 2 of the web series

Can't forget fanfics. The non-slash ones that is.

I wish they did a season 2 of the web series
    They always could.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    They always could.
    I feel like dc would shut it down

I feel like dc would shut it down
    They can't unless they are making money off of it which they weren't.