Page 239 of 295 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4424
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I liket it, to be honest. It was obvious what was going to happen (well, most of it). But I liked it anyways. The episode of this season that I liked the most, actually.

I think that this season is weaker than the first one, though. Worse.
    I'm enjoying this season more than the first.

It was the laziest, easiest convience for him to be walking right by there at exactly the right time. I'm will to accept disbelief when I'm watching shows about superheroes, but I still expect decent writing.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'm enjoying this season more than the first.
    I have problems believing some fighting scenes and situations for different reasons. I think they have the story more planned, better thought; but I find a lot of things that make me stop enjoying the show and think about what I'm watching, breaking my immersion.

Edit: yeah, it was convenient; but the show has been abusing of that convenience since the second or third episode of the first season.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-13-2019 at 06:29 PM.

I have problems believing some fighting scenes and situations for different reasons. I think they have the story more planned, better thought; but I find a lot of things that make me stop enjoying the show and think about what I'm watching, breaking my immersion.
    Exactly my thoughts.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Yeah I was definitely expecting either Conner to save Jason or for Kory to finally fly and do it, herself (though part of me was hoping this would be the point where Jason dies)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah I was definitely expecting either Conner to save Jason or for Kory to finally fly and do it, herself (though part of me was hoping this would be the point where Jason dies)
    Tsk, tsk.You want to have a Red Hood too soon! if you want his death to have impact, first, let it develop some actual history betwee the characters. Then, you can kill or torture him or whatever to get to RH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Heck, we could even not get RH at all. That could be interesting, having something different, given that we're having a very different take on a lot of things in this series. Not that I think they won't go for Hood, but, dreaming is for free.

It's not really my desire to see Red Hood (which...yeah...I do) as much as it is just me really disliking this Jason XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It's not really my desire to see Red Hood (which...yeah...I do) as much as it is just me really disliking this Jason XD
    I commented this in our little corner for Jason, but I can see them trying to give this Jason something like what we had in the comics between Jason and Bizarro, in where Jason was his better version of himself for the sake of mentoring Bizarro and shaping him into a good guy. With Conner being so child-like here, they could try to make him more soft and responsible for helping and caring for him (as a way of thanking Conner for saving his life, and probably other reasons we don't know yet. We don't know a whole lot of this Jason's background, to be honest).

Some way of making him more likeable, I guess (or more palatable, or soft, or relatable), before... whatever will happen to him.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-13-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Tsk, tsk.You want to have a Red Hood too soon! if you want his death to have impact, first, let it develop some actual history betwee the characters. Then, you can kill or torture him or whatever to get to RH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Heck, we could even not get RH at all. That could be interesting, having something different, given that we're having a very different take on a lot of things in this series. Not that I think they won't go for Hood, but, dreaming is for free.
    Jason needs to go back home to batman

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Jason needs to go back home to batman
    I'm expecting him not to. It seems clear to me that this series's Batman is going to stop being active, and they're giving future Nightwing his Robin and Batman's role. That's why Dick is with Jason after months and he hasn't left back to Gotham. This Jason's involvement seems stronger with Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Noted!! I will steer clear of Titans and just backtrack from New 52. Thank you all!
    The first arc of Abnett's isn't bad just a little boring. It was exciting to see everyone back together again at the time. It's a whole lot better than what we have now.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I liket it, to be honest. It was obvious what was going to happen (well, most of it). But I liked it anyways. The episode of this season that I liked the most, actually.

I think that this season is weaker than the first one, though. Worse.
    The first season was awful. I'd rather watch Catwoman than season 1 again.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

I'm expecting him not to. It seems clear to me that this series's Batman is going to stop being active, and they're giving future Nightwing his Robin and Batman's role. That's why Dick is with Jason after months and he hasn't left back to Gotham. This Jason's involvement seems stronger with Dick.
    jason is there on a type of suspension
    and he stays ther because its where the story is for the character for now, but eventually a death in the family will happen

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    ehhh really?

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Oooh, that's harsh. That movie was... something hard to put into words. And I like a lot of honestly bad movies.