Page 213 of 295 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4424

We already had seen the costume before.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can't make up my mind whether a Talon is more ideal then Ric...
    Don't have to, its Ric as a Talon.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    LoL, so that was him in the mascot outfit in JL. And of course this is Ric as a Talon, and of course it continues with the same creative team that is at all time lows on the book. What the hell is with this Nightwing team. Admit your failure and drop this Ric **** already. Nothing they do is going to be given a fair shake as long as they hold on to the Ric saga ****. How do they not get this. They know people hate it, sales are ****, there is no reason to be holding on to it. Let this Talon turn start fresh without the old man out of touch baggage that has buried this title.

Oh, and of course King's run ends and Dick is left in the lurch.
    mmmh sigh! At least Dick looks good in that 2nd cover. Also whose metal tests his mettle seriously.

This is frustrating me, cause i can see a real window here. Cancel Nightwing in December, ending it with him becoming the new Talon. Bring the new Talon into Batman for the next arc after King, creating time for them to get that situation sorted, leading into a new Talon series for early next year.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-13-2019 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    This is frustrating me, cause i can see a real window here. Cancel Nightwing in December, ending it with him becoming a Talon. Bring the new Talon into Batman for the next arc after King, creating time for them to get that situation sorted, leading into a new Talon series for early next year.
    With Donna's reveal in the solicits DC seems determined to put Dick and his generation through the ringer. Which makes no sense to me especially in Dick's case with how many outside media projects he's currently headlining or featured in.

I mean I know Didio has a hate boner but he can't get rid of Dick when he's prominent and popular with the greater audience.
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-13-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    We already had seen the costume before.

I know people hate it but I'm still buyying it for Talon Ric. I really want him to kill, Punisher-style. Dick won't kill. But Ric might shove that kunai to some criminal's eye hole. There is some novelty there. Turn Ric into what Dick could never be.

Mighty Member

It will also be funny for Ric to out-Red Hood Jason. More violent; ready to kill criminal scums. More dangerous which Red Hood hasn't been after Flashpoint. More lone wolf, unlike Jason with his Outlaws. In short, a bloody anti-hero. It could be a reverse commentary on how much Jason is becoming an edgy Nightwing since the New 52.

I miss Dick interacting with the the DC Universe and being important

**** all this

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    It will also be funny for Ric to out-Red Hood Jason. More violent; ready to kill criminal scums. More dangerous which Red Hood hasn't been after Flashpoint. More lone wolf, unlike Jason with his Outlaws. In short, a bloody anti-hero. It could be a reverse commentary on how much Jason is becoming an edgy Nightwing since the New 52.
    How about do that in a different book with a different character? Like that sounds like a cool idea for someone like Vigilante. Not Dick Grayson.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    How about do that in a different book with a different character? Like that sounds like a cool idea for someone like Vigilante. Not Dick Grayson.
    I separate Ric and Dick as two individual persons like clones. Dick is the best. Best not to link him with Ric. Anything Ric does or kills is outside my boi Dick G.

Astonishing Member

When will this Ric nonsense be over? Even with amnesia, Dick is getting the Didio special reserved for members of the Titans franchise.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I know people hate it but I'm still buyying it for Talon Ric. I really want him to kill, Punisher-style. Dick won't kill. But Ric might shove that kunai to some criminal's eye hole. There is some novelty there. Turn Ric into what Dick could never be.
    I’m with you. I’m not saying be Punisher but wouldn’t mind seeing the character explore new territory and have to deal with the fall out when he gets his memory back.

These things were said with Ric. They won't even have Talon kill the nobody Nightwings, you really think they are gonna have Ric do something. Besides Talons are assassins, not vigilantes. That they have him cleaning up the streets of Bluhaven shows right there they are not interested in him actually being a Talon or exploring new territory. Just like with Ric.
    This is just more Ric bullshit. Its a life preserver to try and keep this **** direction and its boring creators afloat. How in hell is he accepting his destiny of the Gray Son of Gotham cleaning up Bludhaven. That in itself doesn't make any damn sense. Oh, but these “professionals” think that if they just leave off the of Gotham from from the tag line readers won't remember that part. They'll remember Gray Son, but not the rest of it. But that is this Nightwing team. Don't actually make quality work that makes sense, just think your readers are stupid marks.

Anyway, i liked the new Titans ep. Bit of a tease though.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-14-2019 at 04:04 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    I’m with you. I’m not saying be Punisher but wouldn’t mind seeing the character explore new territory and have to deal with the fall out when he gets his memory back.
    Exactamundo!

Btw the costume could be worse i guess,