Page 261 of 295 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4424
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

The cover art is guaranteed to raise eyebrows -- not that any Catwoman fan would hold seducing Nightwing against her (pun absolutely intended). But fans need not worry about Crimes of Passion injecting bombshells relationships or romantic entanglements into the ongoing DC continuity. Lucky for Batman, these books are purely to get the romantic and sentimental juices flowing. Fans can check out the official solicitations details and plot synopsis below:

DC's CRIMES OF PASSION #1
    Written by: James Tynion IV, Steve Orlando, Sina Grace, Jay Baruchel, Stephanie Phillips, and More
    Art by: Greg Smallwood, Riley Rossmo, Andi Tong, Mike Norton, Anthony Spay, and More
    Cover by: Yasmine Putri
    Passion. Betrayal. Murder. When you’re a private investigator, these are things you experience daily. But when you add capes to the mix—like Batman, Catwoman and Harley Quinn? Things get even messier. The name’s Slam Bradley and I’m telling you that this year’s Valentine’s Day special has more intrigue than you can shake a stick at. Ten tales of love—the kind of love that can push people over the edge. Don’t miss it...or I’ll make you pay.

DC's Crimes of Passion will arrive at your local comic book shop on February 5th, 2020. The 80-page prestige one-shot will retail for #9.99 USD.
    I am a simple woman I see Nightwing I buy. Although, Catwoman looking really great on the cover also helps.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

NIGHTWING #69
    written by DAN JURGENS
    art by RONAN CLIQUET
    cover by TRAVIS MOORE
    variant cover by ALAN QUAH
    Following the events of October’s Night-wing Annual #2, Ric Grayson is getting closer to the truth about what happened to him. Talon has been vanquished, but his interference has put Ric on the trail of other members of the Court of Owls. Have they been taking advantage of his injured state from the beginning? And what does that mean for the life he thought he lost?
    ON SALE 02.19.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

I wonder if it won't be until April or May before the Ric story arc ends.

Fantastic Member

It looks like Jurgens is gearing up to finally end the Ric storyline. Great its been going on far to long. Although, I have to say Jurgens may be known for his Superman work but I have been really liking his work on Nightwing and his writing of the Batman Family. Both in this and Batman Beyond.

Just getting through the Forever Evil paperback now.. should be starting the Grayson series shortly. When does the Ric stuff start? Not sure I want to have those in TPB

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    It looks like Jurgens is gearing up to finally end the Ric storyline. Great its been going on far to long. Although, I have to say Jurgens may be known for his Superman work but I have been really liking his work on Nightwing and his writing of the Batman Family. Both in this and Batman Beyond.
    It defo feels like their is only 1 or 2 issues to go but that still takes us into May before Dick returns.

I'll give the Court of Owls angle a shot though

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they are saving Dick’s full return as Dick until #75.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Just getting through the Forever Evil paperback now.. should be starting the Grayson series shortly. When does the Ric stuff start? Not sure I want to have those in TPB
    Starts at Nightwing (2016) #50. You got quite a ways to go before you need to worry about Ric.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 11-15-2019 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Starts at Nightwing (2016) #50. You got quite a ways to go before you need to worry about Ric.
    Perfect, thank you

Tynion said that he wanted to get Dick back in the Batman title, so I guess we have to wait the end of his first story arc.
    Also, in february we are getting The Lost Carnival. Am I wrong, or this is the first Dick's graphic novel?

Ric is never gonna end as long as it gives the played out old farts something to do. It’s gonna last longer then Grayson, even though the damn annual this Nightwing team is so proud of couldn’t even crack the top 150. Take the damn hint already and just end the book. No one is going to come back to this crap. The book and character needs a full reset, and even then the character will be lucky to ever see 50k again after this train wreck.
    The numbers are in the trash, word of mouth is trash, fan sentiment and moral is in the trash. This has been a embarrassing display of bad work, and the only thing worse about it is that they have let this blatant display of bad work go on and on like they have.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-15-2019 at 02:48 PM.

They might drag out the story until Batman 100 in the Summer when DC will probably do some relaunch or something. Maybe waiting for that 5G rebrand. Since it feels like they are dragging out this Owls story even more. They clearly don't want to involve Dick in anything going on at DC and are fine with just containing him to his awful Nightwing book for as long as they need.

It is hilarious that Wally's entire Heroes in Crisis story and his Flash Forward story happened and completed all while this Ric story has been going on. Wally had the story that vilified and then I guess tried to redeem him all inbetween this Ric story. What a joke.

Man, Donna was cold in the last Titans ep. Ultimately right, but still ice cold.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-15-2019 at 04:27 PM.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Please, just let it end. I just want to read new Dick Grayson stories. I want to spend my hard-earned money on a proper Nightwing book, DC. I don't know why you hate my money so. :/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Man, Donna was cold in the last Titans ep. Ultimately right, but still ice cold.
    She not right, she is out of character, they haven’t let her do anything wonder she has been pissy since episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She not right, she is out of character, they haven’t let her do anything wonder she has been pissy since episode 8
    I feel like fans use "out of character" very liberally at times. Donna wasn't wrong when she said Dick was martyring himself and the episode pointed out this was a problem.