Page 167 of 295 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4424

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    So 11 months into Ric they give him some shitty looking blue costume? What is the fucking point now? Who cares? The complete lack of any self awareness this run has had is just staggering.
    Sadly I think everyone behind this sorry direction are very aware of what they are doing and how shitty it is. They are very creative. Reducing his appeal via **** characterisation while stalling till batman's isolation is over.

Didio is crafty.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

That blue costume is not that shitty.

That dirt paint mask is though

Get this one instead

D9BvLbDXUAEIK7d.jpg

You seriously need to check your email, Nightwing. Check out an ALL-NEW story from
    @BRIANMBENDIS
    and
    @NickDerington
    in BATMAN GIANT #12! Available 6/16 exclusively at
    @walmart

from Batman official twitter

Or, if there's a rich fan who hasn't got it already, Grayson Omnibus gets a New Edition in August.

https://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nov...us-new-edition

GRAYSON: THE SUPERSPY OMNIBUS NEW EDITION
    U.S. Price: $99.99
    ON SALE 8/21
    Collects all of Dick Grayson’s adventures as Agent 37 for the spy organization known as Spyral under a new title! Faking his death, and entering a game of cat and mouse, Dick must take down Spyral from the inside in order to save his loved ones. This omnibus edition collects GRAYSON #1-20, SECRET ORIGINS #8, GRAYSON ANNUAL #1-3, GRAYSON: FUTURE’S END #1, ROBIN WAR #1-2 and NIGHTWING: REBIRTH #1, with appearances by Batman, Superman and more!

Huh, does anyone know what's new about it?

Judging by the description it's simply a new printing. It's verbatim to the first edition description.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Dick is going to be Ric into 2020. Hell its probably gonna last longer then Grayson even. It’s not going to end until someone or something like a new initiative makes the Bat office and this Nightwing team stop. Cause it’s less work to just ride it out with protected good old boy creators, then end it and try to find new creators to come up with something else. The comic division doesn’t care what other divisions do. At least when it comes to certain characters.
    Honestly I still scroll through every new solicitation half expecting to read “In a dramatic twist Dick Grayson has recovered his memories as Nightwing! But how will he get out of the *insert dangerous situation* he’s gotten himself into as Ric? And how will his family react?”
    Only a matter of time. Probably not as soon as some hope but probably not as long as some fear.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Or, if there's a rich fan who hasn't got it already, Grayson Omnibus gets a New Edition in August.

https://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nov...us-new-edition

GRAYSON: THE SUPERSPY OMNIBUS NEW EDITION
    U.S. Price: $99.99
    ON SALE 8/21
    Collects all of Dick Grayson’s adventures as Agent 37 for the spy organization known as Spyral under a new title! Faking his death, and entering a game of cat and mouse, Dick must take down Spyral from the inside in order to save his loved ones. This omnibus edition collects GRAYSON #1-20, SECRET ORIGINS #8, GRAYSON ANNUAL #1-3, GRAYSON: FUTURE’S END #1, ROBIN WAR #1-2 and NIGHTWING: REBIRTH #1, with appearances by Batman, Superman and more!
    It always seems odd how thoroughly King and Seeley's Nightwing #30 has been erased from history with these collections.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Sadly I think everyone behind this sorry direction are very aware of what they are doing and how shitty it is. They are very creative. Reducing his appeal via **** characterisation while stalling till batman's isolation is over.

Didio is crafty.
    It’s some kind of conspiracy, is it a suit it looks like a motorcycle jack kind of like what YJ dick wears

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

can we pick up from where Grayson left off and have a do over please?

This is off topic(but definitely more optimistic than what Dick has going on) but if anyone on here is a toy collector there are pre orders up for the dc multiverse line Dick Grayson as Batman. This is like the only DickBats fugue as far as I know so I’m definitely getting it, just thought the figure collectors in Dicks fan base would want to know.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    It always seems odd how thoroughly King and Seeley's Nightwing #30 has been erased from history with these collections.
    Yeah! Like I remember that issue being pretty problematic. And obviously it was also this carryover from the last few panels of Forever Evil and then the scrapped Dick Grayson Funeral Issue that Tynion did (that I have all the uncolored pages of somewhere). Obviously Grayson begins perfectly so it didn't really need that inciting Nightwing # 30 issue to tell its story, between the first issue of the series and the Secret Origins short. But I mean even the Divergence 6-page thing with Hal Jordan's nephew on the plane made it in ... and it's a shame to lose out particularly on Janin's work in NW#30, since it carries over, introduces Helena's new look, and has that creepy ass subway mime Fist of Cain guy.

I have the Omnibus, it's pretty extensive, to the point where the only "Agent Grayson" stuff not in it is Eternal (for a single cameo), Batman & Robin Eternal and Midnighter appearances, plus that single Detective two-parter that he barely factors into. It's pretty totally complete. I'd hate for a new edition to come out and add something I forgot about though.

I'm just waiting on that Tim Seeley Nightwing omnibus. Make it happen, DC.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Incredible Member

Even though its a rip of we are robin, i feel like the nightwing cop idea would've been better if dick never lost his memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    He's not Nightwing, he's CW Nightwing.

I do dig that hair though.
    I feel like his hair is the only indicator that time is changing and once it's grown back in this whole Ric mess will be over.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I feel like his hair is the only indicator that time is changing and once it's grown back in this whole Ric mess will be over.
    And thus it’ll be revealed that Nightwing’s Kryptonite is and always has been a buzz cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    And thus it’ll be revealed that Nightwing’s Kryptonite is and always has been a buzz cut.
    Makes the most sense to me. Generally when his hair goes crazy his book sales drop along with the quality, most of the time. I do enjoy some Mulletwing from time to time.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics