Page 101 of 295 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4424
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Screenshot_2019-03-31-08-09-34.jpg

Eh. I never liked Winnick either.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

DickBats and Robin

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

At a movie premier and that's what they're thinking and screaming? Or was Dan getting booed prompting Winnick to wade in to lessen the heat?
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 03-31-2019 at 07:41 AM.

Look at them being proud over what they tried to accomplish -___-

It is annoying BUT they seem to be well aware of the backlash that has created and how they are hated for it. It has left a mark. So there is that, I guess...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    At a movie premier and that's what they're thinking and screaming? Or was Dan getting booed prompting Winnick to wade in to lessen the heat?
    i think its both because dan get blame for everything yet he's co-publisher

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Look at them being proud over what they tried to accomplish -___-
    Makes them seem pathetic and petty, but it's nothing new and there's nothing to do about it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Makes them seem pathetic and petty, but it's nothing new and there's nothing to do about it.
    What'd Winnick have to do with anything, besides getting drunk at a movie premier and thinking it's cute to brag? They can gloat all they want: Karma is a bitch and it's always waiting in the wings.

Sorry Dan, you've got the authority to green light stupid ass decisions like that. Winnick can't make that story happen. Dan can. Dan still gets the blame. All this says is that other professionals (at least one guy anyway) thought there was a benefit to Nightwing's death. I'm sure if you ask around enough you'll find a professional who will back up nearly any stupid ass opinion.

Dan, if you're at a big movie premiere and you're talking about how you've damaged Nightwing.....maybe its time to stop trying to screw Nightwing over. Recognize that he's got a strong following and hire people who like him to take care of him. Then, with that burden off your conscience and a cornerstone DC character safe from your "ideas," go enjoy the movie man!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

It’d maybe be funny if Dick wasn’t a lame hobo right now with a fan base that is miserable. Not that anyone at DC gives a crap about that. Which is why Ric is a thing in the first place, and continues to be be a thing half a year later.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 03-31-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Maybe I'm late to the party, but I loved Tynion's The Precedent in #1000. That's the Batman and Robin stuff I crave, and that's the stuff I would've wanted for the whole issue, but I guess Batman is just a very solitary character to people now. It's sad, honestly. I really didn't care about the rest of the book, aside from how bad some of the dialogue in King's story was. The way he wrote the women in that story was appalling.

Aside from that, and I'm assuming it's been brought up already, but we did find out YJO is back on July 2nd, which is great, and that Titans S2 is coming this fall. After watching Doom Patrol, I'm hoping Titans steps up and has similar production values, because DP is maybe the best superhero show I've seen. All the new characters that have been cast are awesome and I'm excited to see how they'll all play with and into the core group in Titans. And also hoping we get some sort of crossover with DP again, because I really want to see that whole cast interact with Gar for one, and I'd like to see Vic and Dick hang out given how similar and different their arcs are right now. Back to YJO, we just have to wait until July for good Dick Grayson content. It's a long wait, but not that long.
    Last edited by Grayson - The Dark Heir; 03-31-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Sean Maher will reprise his role as Nightwing in Hush.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/03...oice-cast-news
    He's also wearing his Judas Contract suit, just colored Nightwing blue:

Got a question for those of you who're into the animated movies.

I've only watched a couple of the newer animated DC films. But from the clips that drift across my Youtube it seems like Nightwing is in a lot of them. Is that a fair assessment? How is he treated in them?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

King *almost* passed the Bechdel Test in 'Tec 1000.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Got a question for those of you who're into the animated movies.

I've only watched a couple of the newer animated DC films. But from the clips that drift across my Youtube it seems like Nightwing is in a lot of them. Is that a fair assessment? How is he treated in them?
    He's in them and he's portrayed competently from what I've see (minus his first intro with Damian) but the movies are so appalling bad that there's no reason to watch them, Dick fan or not.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)