Page 245 of 295 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4424
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That is Damian. Tim is right at the back. The one dressed like a UPS guy holding a stick.
    Huh. I never even noticed the stick wielding UPS guy in the back.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    A Tim Stan that's still hopeful. I like that.

Speaking seriously I don't think Tim has anything to do with Ric. If DC believes that the only way Tim's character can grab attention is by removing all competitors then it's best they ditch him. What good is a character that can't stand along with others?

Being on a cover with a bunch of people means nothing
    Lol grew up with Tim but moved over to Nightwing back when N52 started.

Anyways, that’s just my guess. YJ seems to be involved in the Superman reveal event so I figured it might be DC giving them the spotlight over the Titans currently. It would explain why there’s no Titans book in sight atm.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If anything, it’s more likely a Bendis thing instead of a DC one since he’s currently writing both books.

I’m sure there the Titans will pop up again once we get to Crisis of Infinite Metals or whatever big thing they have cooked up for 2020. Got to get the cannon fodder ready somehow

Didio needs to go. The fact that he’s letting these books fall in quality and sales like this is reason enough for me to believe he needs to go. A ******* YEAR of this crap for WHAT? What goddamn reason is there? No one likes this, it sells like **** and it’s hurting your IP.

If youve ever needed a reason why the “good ol’ boy” mindset of the Big 2 sucks look no further than the fact that Jurgens and Lobdell have tanked Nightwing, and editorial hasn’t done anything to adjust to fan feedback. That’s because no one is going to get punished because everyone there is buddies and give work to their buddies and company lapdogs rather than be forced to seek out talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    If anything, it’s more likely a Bendis thing instead of a DC one since he’s currently writing both books.
    That's all it is. It's Clark and his co-workers in the League, and then everyone that Bendis is handling. We've got YJ in there, pretty sure I saw Naomi and the Wonder Twins too.

This isn't throwing hate at the Titans or anyone else, this is just Bendis including the characters he's been working on, and the League because you can't really do this story without them being involved.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Nightwing is no longer in the top 100, Black Label books really carry DC and the usual higher sellers.

Man the Bat office is not looking good. Batman out of the top 10, most of their satellite books out of the top 100. They have really let things go.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-20-2019 at 04:46 PM.

They had card stock variants again last month I think? So that probably messed up the rankings some as they split the normal and card stock issues in the rankings I believe.

I didn't know they did another card stock month.

It’s doesn’t seem it was a cardstock month, Nightwing is just out of the top 100. We’ll done again Nightwing team. Be proud.

Yeah, looks like Nightwing wasn't one of the card stock books. Batman and Harley & Ivy placed twice ahead of Nightwing because of their card stock issues. So I guess if you combine them Nightwing would have jumped from #102 to #100. Looks like his books finally dipped below 22K now though.

We did it! ������������������

Still selling better than Red Hood though, not good enough!
    Last edited by Pohzee; 10-21-2019 at 07:35 PM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Extraordinary Member

rebirth did him so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    rebirth did him so wrong
    I liked Seeley and Humphries Nightwing Rebirth runs but everything after was boring to terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    rebirth did him so wrong
    Back when DC took the Titans (and Nightwing) seriously.