Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nightwing’s Editors are out to launch. They have been even before Ric.

Nightwing has to be a sweet gig to work on. There’s no standards, all you have to do is poop out whatever lazy crap you can manage until someone else comes along to tell them to do something else. I think I said this before, Jurgan’s using the ASBAR’s origin, and his take on Cobb and the Court in general, just seems a result of him doing quick google searches for his research lol. And of course the editors don’t care if it matches or is accurate, cause they are just phoning it in too. They are just there to make sure something gets to print. Whether it’s even decent or even accurate, that shit doesn’t matter to them. Hell they don’t even give a shit about reception. It’s just about getting anything to print, and keeping the appearance they are doing something.

Now I’m obviously just a pissed off Nightwing fan, but honestly think the people on the Nightwing book are one of the worst teams in the business. Just a bunch of drones on a factory line going through the motions. And I could be wrong, cause what do I know. I’m just a one of the suckers they want to pay money to read this insultingly poor crap every month. But I’m not sure what is worse, that are lazy and that’s why their work sucks, or they are actually working hard and this is just what they are able to produce. To me going with they are lazy seems less mean.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-04-2019 at 08:58 PM.