Page 246 of 295 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4424
    Extraordinary Member

DCuniverse is revamped and I have made the counterpart our thread here

https://community.dcuniverse.com/t/d...eciation/93899

Extraordinary Member

This article is filled with big Dick Grayson energy

I ordered this gorgeous boy...nightwing_dc-comics_gallery_5c4b8feae431c.jpg

And unfortunately...
    20191022_234335.jpg

It feels like a physical manifestation of my disappointment with DC I can literally not enjoy any of their products.

Did you guys hear about the new Arkham game rumours. It might be called Arkham legacy and supposedly you'd get to play with all the fam. Which sounds great because let's face it Dick was the highlight of AK

That’s some bull.

I have no faith in the rumor considering we've heard about Beyond and the Court and now this. But honestly Scott Porter is my favorite Nightwing VA. He nailed him in Knight
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I really do not like the way the family has been handled in the Arkham games (except for Origins, but the only family there was Alfred lol. I'd be hype if we got a sequel focusing on Dick's origins tho). Dick didn't even have lines in Arkham City DLC even though they had no problem charging like $8 for him, and in Knight he was either just there to be there or to job when they needed him to. Even ignoring that, just the TimBabs stuff, Jason being AK even after they very publicly said he wouldn't be, and referencing Knightfall in the true ending but not actually following through with either Jean-Paul or Dick (in the spirit of Prodigal) was all pretty sad. The family just being around to be hostages and all that is pretty disappointing as well.

Anyways, I doubt this game is going to go over well with me, but we'll see I guess. Then again, we've been getting teased about this game for so long now and it's been forever since both Origins and Knight, and yet there's no indication towards an announcement to be found.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Dick in his Dark Victory outfit

Flying Grayson

https://twitter.com/drawingcookie1

Mighty Member

I can't stand cliche DickBabs. TimBabs was okay as long as Dick gets away from Babs' grasps. Dick's role was 100 times better than Tim in AK. Go away bald emo Robin! Even when Dick was nerfed in AK, his personality was better than Jason, Tim, Bruce and Babs combined.

Mighty Member

Nightwing DLC was PS4 Spider-Man game before it existed. Gotham also looked amazing during the day. Nightwing was also OP. Easiest and fastest takedowns from all the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    I really do not like the way the family has been handled in the Arkham games (except for Origins, but the only family there was Alfred lol. I'd be hype if we got a sequel focusing on Dick's origins tho). Dick didn't even have lines in Arkham City DLC even though they had no problem charging like $8 for him, and in Knight he was either just there to be there or to job when they needed him to. Even ignoring that, just the TimBabs stuff, Jason being AK even after they very publicly said he wouldn't be, and referencing Knightfall in the true ending but not actually following through with either Jean-Paul or Dick (in the spirit of Prodigal) was all pretty sad. The family just being around to be hostages and all that is pretty disappointing as well.

Anyways, I doubt this game is going to go over well with me, but we'll see I guess. Then again, we've been getting teased about this game for so long now and it's been forever since both Origins and Knight, and yet there's no indication towards an announcement to be found.
    I have more confidence in the Origins team writing the Family together if I'm honest, at least if it was the same writing team from the first game.

Anyone notice that the Daily Planet/ recap page of Action Comics # 1016 this week included dick.grayson as one of the fictional accounts to follow? Ric presumably doesn’t remember that Twitter exists, y’know, with the whole no cell phone thing.
    Cheers - CL

Fun fact: the bike Dick drove in the previous episode belongs to his stunt double.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TitansTV/co...th_a_fun_fact/

Deathstoke is something the show is doing right. Loved the gun staff.

What I like about this show, that they’re showing Deathstroke as someone very capable to kill all/some Titans, but never make him out to be a treat that should be dealt with only JL members. What comics(+ games and movies) try to do. They try to portray Deathstroke above Titans, when he basically started as their enemy. Now he is somehow “too cool” for Robin/Nightwing and needs to join Batman’s rogue gallery.
    Last edited by nightbird; 10-25-2019 at 01:32 PM.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...wing-annual-2/

That awful New 52 Robin costume is still being used. Crotch arrow and everything, lol.