Page 253 of 295 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4424

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiac View Post
    Yeah I am more disappointed with the rest of the Titans than Dick at this point (especially with Donna). And really sick and tired of the "blame Dick for everything" game they play. He makes mistakes, yes. But so does everyone. He keeps secrets and it backfires, yes. But so does everyone! (Looking at you, Rachel!)

I could really use an episode or two without Hank and Dawn, btw. Bored with them and their holier-than-thou attitudes and angst.

Hard to buy these people were ever really good friends, and considered one another "family" tbh.

I want show-Bruce back. Wouldn't object to more scenes with him hilariously dancing with show girls, either, even if all in Dick's mind. lol
    Everyone is blaming Dick, because he is allowing it. Which is pretty much in character for Grayson. I dunno why he even went to Adeline, when she is not innocent either and in no position to give him some forgiveness. At least we saw, that maybe Joey still inside and Slade.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I'm liking this season, but i have to agree.
    The Aqualad episode was great because their interactions were really good and they looked like real friends. Since then, it's about pointing fingers.

How do you abandon your friend when he screw up and not even try to help him? Also, Dawn is really pissing me off.

"Be Batman" "Actually, can you be a little less Batman?" "Oh my god, how could you done such a thing?"
    Hank and Dawn should really go somewhere else and give room for more interesting Titans instead. 1st season they were boring, this season plain unlikable and annoying.
    Like Donna showed some hypocrisy too and I’m kinda mad at her, but at least she is still likable in my eyes. And they’re not trying to make “a voice of reason” this season.

Ya, I don’t get why Donna was pissed. She was all for using Jericho more. Overall though I get what they were trying to accomplish dramatically, but it was rather forced. All the older Titans were also guilty. Not just Dick. But I still like the character arc for Dick they are going for.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-02-2019 at 05:23 PM.

So people caught that Slade/Jericho was signing "HELP" when Slade was talking to Dick, which is what lead to DS turning his chair back on Dick, facing the wall as he tried to regain full control, followed by his angry "Grayson" shout and the threat to kill all Titans... Of course it was an effort wasted on Dick as show Dick doesn't know sign language (for some reason)... So now there is a theory Jericho jumped into Dick and attacked the airport guards in an effort to stop Dick from leaving and actually hoping to get the Titans in actions. Which is rather interesting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a pretty good catch. I do think that it is likely that Jericho is trapped inside of Slade. But I think Jericho is probably trapped in Slade. I think the whole airport scene is all Dick's doing. And I hope so too because that would be more interesting.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiac View Post
    So people caught that Slade/Jericho was signing "HELP" when Slade was talking to Dick, which is what lead to DS turning his chair back on Dick, facing the wall as he tried to regain full control, followed by his angry "Grayson" shout and the threat to kill all Titans... Of course it was an effort wasted on Dick as show Dick doesn't know sign language (for some reason)... So now there is a theory Jericho jumped into Dick and attacked the airport guards in an effort to stop Dick from leaving and actually hoping to get the Titans in actions. Which is rather interesting.
    that would be terrifying
    the only titans who knows sign language is Dove.......

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Nah, Dick did nothing really idiotic in the show whatsoever so far. In the long run things that turned out to be mistakes (but not as deep as he thinks)? Yes. But nothing really idiotic. I would go as far as to say that he was actually the only one who was despite his psychological problems actually the only sane one. Because everyone else beside him, Gar and Kory were mostly annoying with their antics and sometimes blatant hypocrisy. And so far Dick still the only guy around, who doesn’t play “shift the blame” game. That includes Slade and Adeline.
    Like I said, everyone gets to pass around the idiot ball in this whole Slade situation (Adeline included. Seriously. **** her) but Dick being the easiest to understand (and arguably the least idiotic) doesn't make him exempt.

Not really explaining to Jericho why he broke his promise (A simple "Your Dad just slaughtered a bunch of Amazons just to lure out Donna" would have sufficed instead of the cryptic "He's killed again!"). Allowing the other Titans to blame him for everything when even he points out that he was only doing what they wanted. The lies and half truths he's told all season. Leaving Gar alone with a Kryptonian experiment created by Lex Luthor (and, as we see in next week's episode, that's gonna come back to bite him). And I'm not entirely sure what his plan is after what he did at the end of this episode but I'm not totally unconvinced that it's some ridiculous form of atonement. I get that some of this stuff is the show intentionally making Dick look foolish because he's going through an arc...but it can still be frustrating to watch. I'd add not questioning Adeline about why Slade's in her house. But, if they're going where I think they're going with this, I'll look the other way.

But even though he's annoyed the hell out of me these past two episodes, he hasn't been anywhere near as annoying as Hank and Dawn have been all season. I love how high and mighty these two are when everything is just as much their fault as it is Dick's. Especially Dawn (who, on an unrelated note, kept talking to Jericho like he was deaf for some reason). And if they're supposed to be laying low (even going as far as to change their names), why would they move back to the same exact town they were in before and make public spectacles of themselves at a karaoke bar (in one of the cringiest scenes I've ever witnessed on this show)? Then again, with how much these characters like to work without their costumes, being inconspicuous is probably something they're all bad at. I hope they're, incredibly forced, break up means we won't be seeing them for a bit. They were the worst parts of season 1 and, while better, they're the worst parts of this season too.

As much as I LOVE this season, it hasn't done the original Titans any favors. They're all a lot more likable and fleshed out than they were in the last season....but they're all so damn stupid. And some of that stupidity and hypocrisy is bleeding out onto the newbies (Didn't forget about you, Gar and Rachel). But at least we've got Kory. Aside from not taking Rachel's concerns as seriously as she probably should have, I haven't really found too many issues with her. In fact, this season has pretty much solidified her as my favorite character.

All-New Member

This just popped in my head...

Are we ever gonna get that dark web storyline wrapped up?

I know Percy is gone but it still is up in the air...?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roliver Queen View Post
    This just popped in my head...

Are we ever gonna get that dark web storyline wrapped up?

I know Percy is gone but it still is up in the air...?
    Evil doesn’t stop just becuase nightwing got shot, I believe it reached its conclusions in batgirl

Once ric is done and dick is back in bludhaven do you guys think it will return back to a vegas/alantic city style city or will they just keep the gridy urban look? Which do you prefer. Me vegas style all day.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Once ric is done and dick is back in bludhaven do you guys think it will return back to a vegas/alantic city style city or will they just keep the gridy urban look? Which do you prefer. Me vegas style all day.
    They're not mutually exclusive...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    They're not mutually exclusive...
    True. But a consistent tone and identity thats different from dc other cities a specially gotham only helps.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I like the vegas theme

Extraordinary Member

It’s the city on fire right now
    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I like the vegas theme

Oh gawd that’s a depressing thought. Right back to the same old crap. Nuke Blüdhaven again.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)