Page 243 of 295 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4424

The Titans show is such a TV show, LoL.

NIGHTWING #68

written by DAN JURGENS 
art by RONAN CLIQUET 
cover by TRAVIS MOORE 
variant cover by ALAN QUAH

Being a superhero often means layers of identities. For Ric Grayson, he once had a life as a sidekick to Batman, a life he forgot when a terrible gunshot wound erased his memories. When his long lost grand-father, who is also a super-assassin called Talon, returned to his life and implanted false memories into his brain, that added another layer. Now, with Talon vanquished, Ric Grayson has to shake loose the truth. Is he the man he has created for himself, or is there still some of the old Nightwing lurking around inside his head? Even if he wanted to, could Ric be Nightwing again when four other people have put on the mask and picked up where he left off? Whichever it is, Talon made a mess of his current life, and now Ric has to start putting it all back together.
    ON SALE 01.15.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC|DC
    This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.

LoL, I knew this Talon **** was just a life raft for Ric. No one gives a **** about Ric’s stupid life that these old man, out of touch, creators came with. Stop facilitating these has beens at the bottom of the charts and end this **** already.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-18-2019 at 10:56 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    NIGHTWING #68

written by DAN JURGENS 
art by RONAN CLIQUET 
cover by TRAVIS MOORE 

Being a superhero often means layers of identities. For Ric Grayson, he once had a life as a sidekick to Batman, a life he forgot when a terrible gunshot wound erased his memories. When his long lost grand-father, who is also a super-assassin called Talon, returned to his life and implanted false memories into his brain, that added another layer. Now, with Talon vanquished, Ric Grayson has to shake loose the truth. Is he the man he has created for himself, or is there still some of the old Nightwing lurking around inside his head? Even if he wanted to, could Ric be Nightwing again when four other people have put on the mask and picked up where he left off? Whichever it is, Talon made a mess of his current life, and now Ric has to start putting it all back together.
    ON SALE 01.15.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC|DC

LoL, I knew this Talon **** was just a life raft for Ric. No one gives a **** about Ric’s stupid life that these old man, out of touch, creators came with. Stop facilitating these has beens at the bottom of the charts and end this **** already.
    It’s so typical this will be the first time no one in dick main cast gets murdered

NIGHTWING #68

written by DAN JURGENS 
art by RONAN CLIQUET 
cover by TRAVIS MOORE 

ON SALE 01.15.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC|DC

Batman's Sidekick. Is this how they view Dick [ Please don't tell me they still view him as a sidekick!] or is the writer just talking about decades ago before he became an independent Hero?

If it's the former that explains why he gets treated so badly and messed about.

Nightwing isn't anyone's sidekick

NIGHTWING #68

written by DAN JURGENS 
art by RONAN CLIQUET 
cover by TRAVIS MOORE 

ON SALE 01.15.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC|DC
    But...but nobody cares about that life .
    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Batman's Sidekick. Is this how they view Dick [ Please don't tell me they still view him as a sidekick!] or is the writer just talking about decades ago before he became an independent Hero?

I get why you would come off with that impression, but I think they were just referring to his time as Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I get why you would come off with that impression, but I think they were just referring to his time as Robin.
    I think so as well. Never really interpreted it another way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

There is the very face of sidekicks

Court of Pushovers
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

It’s sales are ****, it’s basically at a point shops are just comfortable stocking because of the title itself. The response to Ric, the content, and it’s creators has been non responsive to negative. They know this, they just don’t care. So it’s creators and editors don’t have to care as there is no one there to make them, and so they can just continue to cash checks as they spin theirs wheels producing this insultingly poor and lazy work. It’s a sweet gig really. No one on Ric is accountable, and even more no one high up really cares. They’re content with it being fodder for these old creators they like.

In simpler terms Jurgan’s and the books editors are not gonna feel any pushback or heat from that the quality of there work is **** and sales are at all time lows on title, no one cares what they do or how they perform, so why should they care or put in better work or effort. It’s gross. And why dishing things to comfortable protected creators like Lobdell and Jurgan’s was the worse thing that could happen to a character in any state. They’ll end Ric when it’s most convenient, regardless of sales or response.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-18-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Fantastic Member

Ok this is ridiculous, I checked out a year ago, I thought of getting back but this Ric bs started, I don't know when I last visited but it was long time ago and this Ric bs is still going on?? Do we have any idea when it stops?? When is the next big reset??

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yash View Post
    Ok this is ridiculous, I checked out a year ago, I thought of getting back but this Ric bs started, I don't know when I last visited but it was long time ago and this Ric bs is still going on?? Do we have any idea when it stops?? When is the next big reset??
    2020. No date.

Hey, can someone proofread this for me? This says Nightwing Ric Grayson still sells higher than not only Red Hood, but also Hawkman, Batgirl, and Justice League Odyssey

https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...9/2019-08.html
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-18-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    2020. No date.

Hey, can someone proofread this for me? This says Nightwing Ric Grayson still sells higher than not only Red Hood, but also Hawkman, Batgirl, and Justice League Odyssey

This site is everyone source for this kinds of numbers and i don't think they're wrong.

2020. No date.

Red Hood, JLO, and Hawkman are poor benchmarks, as none are strong sellers. For Batgirl it was its cardstock months

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Red Hood, JLO, and Hawkman are poor benchmarks, as none are strong sellers. For Batgirl it was its cardstock months
    Oh, I didn't know JLO sells so poorly. It's a League book with Starfire, Cyborg, and Darkseid.
    What's a cardstock month?

Oh, I didn't know JLO sells so poorly. It's a League book with Starfire, Cyborg, and Darkseid.
    What's a cardstock month?
    Card stock variants, the chart split sales between cardstock and reg covers.