Page 247 of 275 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4111
  1. #3691
    Astonishing Member Badou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...wing-annual-2/

    That awful New 52 Robin costume is still being used. Crotch arrow and everything, lol.

  2. #3692
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8,948

    Default

    Oh course they want to tell this story after a year+ of shit. As if anybody cares anymore, and isn’t just waiting for this embarrassing train wreck of lazy incompetence to be over. These tone deaf old guys just need to go.

  3. #3693
    Astonishing Member Badou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    Also they jumped it from 10 years to 20 years he couldn't remember for some reason. So Dick is 30 now?

  4. #3694
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Also they jumped it from 10 years to 20 years he couldn't remember for some reason. So Dick is 30 now?
    Seems like it. Or close to it, anyway (depending on when his parents died now).

  5. #3695
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    That awful New 52 Robin costume is still being used. Crotch arrow and everything, lol.
    And for some reason they are using the ASBAR Circus costumes ...

  6. #3696
    Mighty Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Oh course they want to tell this story after a year+ of shit. As if anybody cares anymore, and isn’t just waiting for this embarrassing train wreck of lazy incompetence to be over. These tone deaf old guys just need to go.
    This is the weirdest thing I've seen in comics since Marvel tuned Jubilee into a vampire.
    Reading list: Miles Morales: Spider-Man (Marvel), Ironheart (Marvel), Champions (Marvel), Jessica Jones: Purple Daughter (Marvel), Runaways (Marvel), Young Justice (DC), Naomi (DC), Justice League Odyssey (DC), My Hero Academia (VIZ), Bitter Root (Image), Quincredible (Lionforge), Buffy the Vampire Slayer Reboot (BOOM!)

  7. #3697
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...wing-annual-2/

    That awful New 52 Robin costume is still being used. Crotch arrow and everything, lol.
    I mean, this version removes all his spikes. Just remove the design around his shoulders and give him an actual belt.

  8. #3698
    Fantastic Member L.H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    And for some reason they are using the ASBAR Circus costumes ...
    The same costumes were used in Red Hood Annual, looks like canon.
    Travis Moore art Is so wasted on Ric...

  9. #3699
    Mighty Member Lady Nightwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Kilkenny, Ireland
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    The same costumes were used in Red Hood Annual, looks like canon.
    Travis Moore art Is so wasted on Ric...
    I think DC know Ric is utter garbage and are using Travis Moore's art to soften the blow to fans. It's the only thing that has been consistently praised about this run. But as my granny used to say you can cover shite in glitter but it doesn't make it an ornament.

    I don't know who's still reading this but will someone tell me if it bothers to explain why (most of) his family and the Titans abandoned him when he got a TBI? I'm having trouble grasping why Batman, the world's greatest detective, thinks it's something he could just walk off.

  10. #3700
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8,948

    Default

    Does Moore do the full issue, cause usually with his Ric work he just does a couple a pages here and there. Sometimes you get a full issue.

    And Babs popped upped, but she gave up, apologized, and then left as if she was wrong to wanting to help this delusional asshole hobo with brain trauma. She was with him in the hospital and helped this loser to walk again, but she was the one who apologized to him. Cause in Lobdell's head that apparently made sense. The Titans apparently couldn't give a shit, but they have their own issues. Though if it was Jason im sure he would have had Starfire and/or Roy there.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-26-2019 at 04:24 AM.

  11. #3701
    Fantastic Member L.H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Well, Kory is in the Space, Roy is dead, Wally lost in the Multiverse, Donna is infected by the BWL and Titans ended when he was still in the ospital (at last, they believe that). I'm not reading Ric, but I'm following reviews and comments, and it looks like nobody of the Batfam, aside Babs and Alfred (who went once to check on him) ever cared about him.
    I think the other writers just don't want to get involved in the Ric's crap

  12. #3702
    Mighty Member Lady Nightwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Kilkenny, Ireland
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Oh I can totally understand other writers giving this dumpster fire a wide berth. I cannot understand why the Ric writers aren't cramming the family in, in every other panel. It would at the very least boost sales but disgruntled fans like myself might weaken if we got a full issue with Damian, for example.

  13. #3703
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Oh I can totally understand other writers giving this dumpster fire a wide berth. I cannot understand why the Ric writers aren't cramming the family in, in every other panel. It would at the very least boost sales but disgruntled fans like myself might weaken if we got a full issue with Damian, for example.
    Damian has been more dependent on Dick for guidance then he as ever been with Bruce

    They cant show this relationship without ric looking like a selfish asshole so ignore,

  14. #3704
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    I'm not reading Ric, but I'm following reviews and comments, and it looks like nobody of the Batfam, aside Babs and Alfred (who went once to check on him) ever cared about him.
    I think the other writers just don't want to get involved in the Ric's crap
    I think Ric mentioned that Damian was there when he woke up but he only calls him "the kid".

  15. #3705
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    I'm just gonna save and caress that page where Batman nuzzles his head against Nightwing as he lifts him up.

    That's it. I'm done. See you in 2020.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •