Page 209 of 295 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4424

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

What "alien" New52 suit? Do you mean the red one? Because I'm pretty sure that one is on the bottom right side of the image. You can see all the extra seams and lines.
    No that suit's not bad I mean Rocafort's ugly-ass Robin suit.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

No DickBats or Agent Grayson are disappointments. Wonder what that says about how DC views the character. Still looks nice though.

Also is that one the BTAS Nightwing? Interesting that they would include that one when it has had he fewest appearances of all of them. Young Justice Nightwing would have been nice to see as it is probably the best other media adaptation of Dick's character, especially as Nightwing.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    No DickBats or Agent Grayson are disappointments. Wonder what that says about how DC views the character. Still looks nice though.

Also is that one the BTAS Nightwing? Interesting that they would include that one when it has had he fewest appearances of all of them. Young Justice Nightwing would have been nice to see as it is probably the best other media adaptation of Dick's character, especially as Nightwing.
    It's unofficial. She just did it for fun. I still think there won't be 80th Dick anniversary because what DC's celebrating is the series. Action Comics and Detective Comics. She did Wonder Woman Sensation Comics for fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    No DickBats either. Funny that there's three Robins with the same costume and none of the alien New 52 suit
    I think the 3 Robins are important, Dick grew up as Robin and seeing those stages is awesome.

I actually like how the two main New 52 Nightwing suits were just combined.

Also I think it sucks that DickBats was ommited but don't really care that Grayson was. It wasn't really a cool design and always changed.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post

I always love seeing the BTAS (TNBA) Nighting drawn outside of the Timm style. The mask shape and the Nightwing bird symbol really stand out.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I always love seeing the BTAS (TNBA) Nighting drawn outside of the Timm style. The mask shape and the Nightwing bird symbol really stand out.
    That symbol is still so closely tied to the Nightwing brand with merchandise. They should just stick with it.

IMO it’s still his best costume. Simple as possible and distinct.

But screw DickBats and Agent 37. Where is Ric?!
    Last edited by Pohzee; 09-09-2019 at 03:02 PM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    That symbol is still so closely tied to the Nightwing brand with merchandise. They should just stick with it.

IMO it’s still his best costume. Simple as possible and distinct.

But screw DickBats and Agent 37. Where is Ric?!
    Being saved for the 100 year anniversary. Instead of all his costumes, it’ll just be various versions of Ric.

lol, don't know if i want job advise from Dick I-live-on-Dad's-money Grayson xD but that's such a cool idea to show off his various gigs!

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    lol, don't know if i want job advise from Dick I-live-on-Dad's-money Grayson xD but that's such a cool idea to show off his various gigs!
    Well, no one said anything about money But no one can seriously argue over the fact, that Dick’s career choices pretty diverse Especially compared to other heroes lol

AD31D109-B15F-40FF-9206-718F2AAA94E3.jpg

Despite not having Dick’s blue eyes I think they did very well with casting Brenton.

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post

Despite not having Dick’s blue eyes I think they did very well with casting Brenton.
    Oh definitely. The darker tone of the story and characters as a whole aside, he really is a good pick for Dick. Just surprised they bumped up his age to when he took on Nightwing so much though.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post

He is alright
    I don't think any of the people look similar to the characters in the comics

BTW...This actor is 6'2
    in the comics, Robin is 5'10

now, Dick is taller than Bruce in the Titans series
    he's also a bit taller than Kory, and that's supposed to be the other way around

the only way that I enjoy this show is just to view it as an alternative take to it
    If I try to view it similar as the comics, I'd be very disappointed
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

The directing and writing for the show left a lot to be desired, it was really a mess in parts and I didn't like some creative choices, but I think they did a good job with his casting in the show. Hopefully they learn from the many mistakes from the first season and the actor has better material to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    He is alright
    I don't think any of the people look similar to the characters in the comics

BTW...This actor is 6'2
    in the comics, Robin is 5'10

now, Dick is taller than Bruce in the Titans series
    he's also a bit taller than Kory, and that's supposed to be the other way around

the only way that I enjoy this show is just to view it as an alternative take to it
    If I try to view it similar as the comics, I'd be very disappointed
    Where did you get 6'2 from? He is 5'11 or 6' from what I googled.