Page 65 of 295 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

The quality is bad, but if you really try you can find Nightwing in the background of this new DCEASED picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The quality is bad, but if you really try you can find Nightwing in the background of this new DCEASED picture.

Only question is; is it Dick Nightwing, or is one of the now many imposters?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Only question is; is it Dick Nightwing, or is one of the now many imposters?
    It must be Dick. I don't see the JL working with one of the fakes.

It’s one of the lame nobodies. Thats the only way Nightwing would ever get that kind of nod.

Nah Nightwing gets nods all the time. He just doesn't get included in the stories in any meaningful way ever.

I'm wondering what the hell happened to Darkseid? Since when did he go down so easily? I really hate the way DC treats Darkseid like he's just some generic big bad. DC really doesnt get the nuance to him at all 99% of the time.

And what the hell do Ollie, Dick, and Jeff think they're doing there? Fighting Darkseid is no place for people on their level. Batman shouldn't be there either, but.....stupid Batgod........
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'm wondering what the hell happened to Darkseid? Since when did he go down so easily? I really hate the way DC treats Darkseid like he's just some generic big bad. DC really doesnt get the nuance to him at all 99% of the time.

And what the hell do Ollie, Dick, and Jeff think they're doing there? Fighting Darkseid is no place for people on their level. Batman shouldn't be there either, but.....stupid Batgod........
    Moral support.

BANNED

If it's got a little beer belly and a droopy butt, we'll know it's Alfonzy.

Well I wouldn't expect too much from a cover. This is Taylor and he is the writer that killed off Dick in Injustice by having Dick trip over a rock and break his neck, lol.

What are you guys even saying, that's very obviously Dick. DCeased is not in main continuity. We should just be hoping he's not going to get tripped and die by landing on a rock again, this is Taylor's book.

Edit: Oh, I see Badou's already said what needed to be said lol.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Nah, this time he’s gonna pull a Tony Ferguson and break his leg tripping over a cord then get infected by the virus thing

Anyway, speculation time;

With the way Young Justice (animated series) is built, it stands to reason that Jason and Dick were probably closer in this world than most others before Jason's death. Making the whole "Gray-son?" line all the more meaningful. In other words; probably less of a Richard during his transition to Nightwing than in main continuity to the second Robin. And I really hope that they have more interactions in season 3.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Anyway, speculation time;

With the way Young Justice (animated series) is built, it stands to reason that Jason and Dick were probably closer in this world than most others before Jason's death. Making the whole "Gray-son?" line all the more meaningful. In other words; probably less of a Richard during his transition to Nightwing than in main continuity to the second Robin. And I really hope that they have more interactions in season 3.
    that depends on the attitude of jason

originally yes
    then he got reconnected into a jerk as a kid

so who knows