Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    What you guys are asking for her has never existed and never will. Dick might be the leader but he is not the lead player. Titans is an eNsmble piece, made up of several heroes coming together. I can't recall a titans where Dick was the lead, he not like bruce who takes over whatever he is apart of or wolverine
    The Titans should be the lead, what I’m asking for is that Dick get his piece of the Titans pie. Not less cause the others around him are starving and ‘he has a solo’. Dick is also part of the ensemble regardless if he has a solo. He is also the biggest player the Titans have got. It’d serve both better to remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I'm kind of a weirdo for Dick - he is (or him of certain era not now), my favorite character, but I'd have a Titans without him, eventually. I do think that, as a point of differentiation with the JL, the Titans need to be a "full-time" team, unlike the League, which is a bunch of solo heroes who get together. That means they need to live in the same city, and only occasionally have solo adventures. They need to be more of unit than the JL. So if Dick goes off for solo adventures, he should no longer be on the Titans and only occasionally guest. Discussed here.
    The Titans couldn’t make it an arc with out Dick. For better or worse they are stuck together.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I agree that the Titans should be a full-time team only. But, I'd reconcile Dick's involvement a different way. I'd cancel his solo and fold him back into the Titans. Dick's book is doomed to mediocrity. If they fold Dick into the Titans, it gives Titans writers the chance to take chances with and develop Dick's character. Put him front and center as he should be and play with him.
    I get what your saying, but the Titans doesn’t see any better or less mediocre creators. At the end of the day they get what they give.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-14-2019 at 07:25 PM.