Page 145 of 295 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 4424

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    At this point, we need to ask ourselves a serious question: will the Ric Grayson debacle end before Catwoman and Batman get married? Because there seems to be no end in sight for this nonsense to end.
    I think it will possibly right before they get married. DC may be stupid and tone deaf sometimes but they wouldn't have batman get married without Dick Grayson being there in some form or another.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

“We’re excited for fans to get more of what they love from DC,” Harras said. “With Joëlle Jones continuing on CATWOMAN, a new creative team on BATMAN, plus titles like DETECTIVE COMICS, BATGIRL, NIGHTWING, RED HOOD: OUTLAW and BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS, our Gotham City protectors and the talent behind them will continue to offer great stories that cater to the tastes of as many Bat-fans as possible in 2020 and beyond.”

**** off DC

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Can we not pretend that feats are worth anything in regards to competency in writing a character?
    My bad. Forgot that one, while in this thread, must be 100% serious at all times while Ric exists. Only until the hobo bum is gone for good are folk allowed to have a little bit of fun in here again.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I think it will possibly right before they get married. DC may be stupid and tone deaf sometimes but they wouldn't have batman get married without Dick Grayson being there in some form or another.
    I've said things like this before, but I learned from the wedding cancelation after a thousand variants, the Ric Grayson situation, the many deaths of Lois Lane for Walmart and the Wally West situation, that there's no limit to DC's stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    My bad. Forgot that one, while in this thread, must be 100% serious at all times while Ric exists. Only until the hobo bum is gone for good are folk allowed to have a little bit of fun in here again.
    That argument about power levels was not serious?

Lobdell is bad for reasons beyond how he orders his rock, paper, scissors.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    That argument about power levels was not serious?

Lobdell is bad for reasons beyond how he orders his rock, paper, scissors.
    Why would it be?

Mighty Member

LOL King compared his upcoming Catwoman/Batman run to Morrison's Batman and Robin. His upcoming series is just a bribe to make him stay at DC, while Batman and Robin is the most enjoyable part of Morrison's epic and the most experimental and era defining change since No Man's Land. We all know King won't "change Batman for a generation". Morrison did. And we got a great DickBats era out of it.

Mighty Member

Harras is the same as DiDio and why Lobdell gets protection of the things he did, one of these was sexual harassment. Listening to him is like listening to DiDio. So yeah f*** that noise!

Mighty Member

Yeah, they are not getting married. No chance. Especially when King got fired from Batman. The next writer will have none of that.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Yeah, they are not getting married. No chance. Especially when King got fired from Batman. The next writer will have none of that.
    Thanks for the insider info. I personally don't know or really care if they get married or not. It just seems like a major waste of time to promote this whole thing and get nothing out of it. Something major has to come out of the Batman/Catwoman series.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

Thanks for the insider info. I personally don't know or really care if they get married or not. It just seems like a major waste of time to promote this whole thing and get nothing out of it. Something major has to come out of the Batman/Catwoman series.
    I am sure it debut in time for the cat woman actress announcement

but 2020...... godanm they really gonna make us wait that long

i always wanted a full poster of this
    they made him super handsome here
    Last edited by Rac7d*; 05-25-2019 at 06:22 AM.

Well technically he was going to get married on top of a rooftop with a drunken (?, I forgot now) priest to officiate, with no one else other than Alfred, so... wouldn't rule it out...

or maybe Dick will get the invitation and will say "no thanks, I am not that person. yet". lol

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiac View Post
    Well technically he was going to get married on top of a rooftop with a drunken (?, I forgot now) priest to officiate, with no one else other than Alfred, so... wouldn't rule it out...
    Yeah, even the way they were planning to handle the marriage didn't seem like it was going to treat it as this super-official thing that I think people were expecting it to be.

Was that because of Joker's attack? Their version of "let's get married now/in Vegas and not risk something else getting in the way"? Because they did make a fuss about Bruce choosing his best man and all the Bat-family interactions leading to the Wedding?

Or did King simply forgot he was supposed to be making a big deal of this wedding with friends and family very much involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, even the way they were planning to handle the marriage didn't seem like it was going to treat it as this super-official thing that I think people were expecting it to be.
    In story it might not be a big thing but DC was promoting the hell out of it. It was like a mini Death and Return of Superman. I heard some none comic people talking about it that I knew.