Page 265 of 295 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 4424
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is it
    this is where it begins for Nightwing. A live action presence that will attract the eyes of the GP. DC will not be able to shove him aside anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I never been so happy and so bummed out with a trailer before.
    Especially with all the clues in there.

spoilers:
    Donna is the one who die, you can see her lasso next to the casket.
    end of spoilers
    Would't worry much about it, doubt they would really leave any clues on the trailer. Probably one of Rachel's dreams, nothing more. spoilers:
    Donna is also one of the two missing from what looks like Titans attending a funeral shot, the other ones missing being Rachel & Jason, but again, likely it is all Rachel's vision
    end of spoilers

Really excited about the finale and loving the Nightwing look.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    This is it
    this is where it begins for Nightwing. A live action presence that will attract the eyes of the GP. DC will not be able to shove him aside anymore
    He looks great. I haven't watched the show in its entirety yet, but a bunch of clips. Love the costume and it looks awesome in action.
    Last edited by cc008; 11-22-2019 at 12:06 PM.

This is it
    I hope you're right.

I've said for a long time that if WB (AT&T now I guess?) takes notice of Nightwing (not Dick as Robin, but Nightwing) then DC won't have free rein to screw him over like they have been. If the gods are kind, this is the beginning of all that.

Fingers crossed.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I hope you're right.

I've said for a long time that if WB (AT&T now I guess?) takes notice of Nightwing (not Dick as Robin, but Nightwing) then DC won't have free rein to screw him over like they have been. If the gods are kind, this is the beginning of all that.

Fingers crossed.
    Well thank God we have a whole season of him in this persona coming up, and I'm glad much like Harley Quinn they took inspiration from the Arkham series look of Nightwing including his Escrima Sticks

Well thank God we have a whole season of him in this persona coming up, and I'm glad much like Harley Quinn they took inspiration from the Arkham series look of Nightwing including his Escrima Sticks
    It's funny how the Arkham Series put their stamp on him with so little. Even before Arkham Knight, with him only as DLC character for the challenge maps Dick was already using the electric escrima sticks in the comics because of the game.

The popularity of this game franchise is huge.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It's funny how the Arkham Series put their stamp on him with so little. Even before Arkham Knight, with him only as DLC character for the challenge maps Dick was already using the electric escrima sticks in the comics because of the game.

The popularity of this game franchise is huge.
    He doesnt use them in the comics often, they mostly jsut make his covers look cool, but yeah Arkham was massive

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

This is it
    Supergirl has a live-action and they benched her for a year in comics because they were waiting for Rebirth relaunch. It's not gonna do anything. At least while they still have a plan for that timeline relaunch. Once they relaunch, maybe, but not soon.

Still not sure the Nightwing costume translates well into live action. It is just an all black armored suit, but I'm not sure what they could have done to make it stand out more.

I've only seen an episode or two of the Titans this season then fell off, but I don't know if I really want to catch up in it even with the first ever appearance of a live action Nightwing. Still surprised it took 2 seasons basically to get to this point.

This is not completly true or fair

If you wanna see Dick in a fun team book, bonding with his closet friends, the kids he grew up with into his own identity away from batman then you will enjoy it. It does get weak when the JL enters, they pretty much ruin the book. But i would say give a chance with your own eyes.
    Dick in Rebirth Titans was written terribly though. Even before the JL showed up. Abnett's Dick is still the worst Dick Grayson I have ever read. He didn't do anything in that whole run going all the way back to Titans Hunt where he felt like a capable leader. He barely even interacted with the rest of the Titans too in that run outside of Wally.

This is it
    well....maybe? I can think of plenty of characters who have been getting a lot of exposure on screen but aren't getting much love in the comics. I think part of it is that we live in an age where so many characters have made the jump to live action treatment.

All he needs is a helmet and he'd look more like a Power Ranger than the Power Rangers did in their movie XD

In all seriousness though, I do really like the costume.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I like his hair. ^^ (My Grammarly keeps trying to autocorrect "his" as "her". Grammarly is sexist)

As usual, the live-action costume tends to be overly detailed, I think because if they make it too simple it will look like a homemade cosplay costume (technically it is home-made) but separate armor elements make sense because it needs to be strong and flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    All he needs is a helmet and he'd look more like a Power Ranger than the Power Rangers did in their movie XD

In all seriousness though, I do really like the costume.
    He looks like a black and blue Iron Man without a helmet.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.