Page 207 of 295 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4424

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I wonder if the new Batman will mean more Ric time so as to provide a plausible explanation as to why Dick isn't stepping back into the cowl.
    Oh God I didn't even think about that. Well s**t!

This Nightwing is better than Ric.

https://twitter.com/worldsfinest/sta...42342785048576

That’s pretty groovy

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Shaggy pulls off Discowing really well.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

By the way, since the last time we saw Hush he has Dick's face, should he be made into Nightwing villain, since the Bat office's not really using it?

Hmm... now that I mention it though, it's not gonna last long since Hush is one of the top-selling Batman stories. Even if they're not using him, even though his appearance in Arkham games are lackluster, and even though the animated movie changed who's under the bandages, it's a character that's gonna be permanently associated with Batman as long as it remains best-selling

Hey... speaking of Hush taking Dick's face... wouldn't it be funny if Ric is actually Hush? It won't be since Dick's been in character most of the time since the wedding prelude, but I giggle at the thought that Dick hating on smartphones because it's actually Thomas in the inside. Just a fun thought.

Oh but the other thoughts are creepier since he spent a night with Barbara in Bruce's honeymoon suite after the failed wedding

Extraordinary Member

Was nightwing 64 pushback I dont see it on the website anymore,

The Complicated History Between Bruce Wayne & Dick Grayson
    Last edited by Lazurus33; 09-05-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Nightwing in Batman V Ra's Al Ghul #1

From the Damian Wayne thread

I feel like I hallucinated the whole thing but didn't Neal Adams draw a story with Dick subbing in as Batman fairly recently? I somehow thought that was this Batman vs. Ra's al Ghul book but that's clearly a new thing and not something that's been running for long enough for me to have seen this one page with DickBats...

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    I feel like I hallucinated the whole thing but didn't Neal Adams draw a story with Dick subbing in as Batman fairly recently? I somehow thought that was this Batman vs. Ra's al Ghul book but that's clearly a new thing and not something that's been running for long enough for me to have seen this one page with DickBats...
    It was in his contribution to Detective Comics #1000 which seems to have been a setup for this series. He dressed up as Batman so that Bruce Wayne could be at a crime scene.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Extraordinary Member

What happened to his next issue it’s notnlistedndor next week, I can’t have this book delayed now that it’s finally going somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Was nightwing 64 pushback I dont see it on the website anymore,
    (W) Dan Jurgens (A) Ronan Cliquet (CA) Bruno Redondo, Nightwing #64
    Blüdhaven explodes in violence as a riot erupts in the streets. Ric can't face this alone, so he'll have to enlist the support of the Nightwings. Meanwhile, Talon has taken Bea captive to lure Ric into his grasp and reintroduce him (for the first time, in Ric's memory) to the Court of Owls.
    In Shops: Sep 18, 2019

Just watched the new Titans episode. While it's still fumbling as a show, Dick keeps being a good character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Just watched the new Titans episode. While it's still fumbling as a show, Dick keeps being a good character.
    It the wacky ending to season 1 I hear episode 2 kicks it up

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It the wacky ending to season 1 I hear episode 2 kicks it up
    it should, the ending of ep 1 was already better but i won't trust anything i haven't seen yet. better keep my expectations low.