Page 192 of 246 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3676
  1. #2866
    Mighty Member dropkickjake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    So weird seeing Jorah as Batman. Feels like a super old Bruce. But this season looks better than the first from this limited view.

  2. #2867
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    So weird seeing Jorah as Batman. Feels like a super old Bruce. But this season looks better than the first from this limited view.
    It's weird for me because I can still hear his accent as Bruce there .

  3. #2868
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    So weird seeing Jorah as Batman. Feels like a super old Bruce. But this season looks better than the first from this limited view.
    Agreed. I was like is that Alfred at first, lol

  4. #2869
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    So weird seeing Jorah as Batman. Feels like a super old Bruce. But this season looks better than the first from this limited view.
    I guess he finally got over his Khaleesi.

  5. #2870
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's weird for me because I can still hear his accent as Bruce there .
    It is strange but I'm looking forward to it.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  6. #2871
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Agreed. I was like is that Alfred at first, lol
    Especially with that accent .

  7. #2872
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,062

    Default

    Waiting on the nightwing reveal

  8. #2873

    Default

    Mentioned this before when we got the casting, but Glen as Bruce is great (beyond his acting ability) because it allows Dick and the Titans room to grow. This is what you get when your characters age.

    This is one of the rare universes where Bruce won't have to die to make room for everyone else, he can just retire after a few seasons, and because it's a universe that revolves around Dick and the Titans, Dick won't have to become Batman to take over. He can do it as Nightwing because Nightwing is more important than Batman this time.

    And might as well share some of my other feelings about Titans: this season is looking much better than the previous one from a production standpoint. The blue filter is seemingly gone, we're getting a bigger focus on costumed heroics and teamwork, we're seeing Dick shepherd other heroes, and the new costumes and designs are amazing so far. The Nightwing suit is going to be great, I think.
    Last edited by Grayson - The Dark Heir; 08-07-2019 at 10:29 AM.

  9. #2874
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    Hell yeah! Titans is back. I also see he has the Nightwing hair. Such a great tv show.

  10. #2875
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Mentioned this before when we got the casting, but Glen as Bruce is great (beyond his acting ability) because it allows Dick and the Titans room to grow. This is what you get when your characters age.

    This is one of the rare universes where Bruce won't have to die to make room for everyone else, he can just retire after a few seasons, and because it's a universe that revolves around Dick and the Titans, Dick won't have to become Batman to take over. He can do it as Nightwing because Nightwing is more important than Batman this time.

    And might as well share some of my other feelings about Titans: this season is looking much better than the previous one from a production standpoint. The blue filter is seemingly gone, we're getting a bigger focus on costumed heroics and teamwork, we're seeing Dick shepherd other heroes, and the new costumes and designs are amazing so far. The Nightwing suit is going to be great, I think.
    I'm cautiously optimistic for the new season. This trailer feels like what season 1 should've been.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  11. #2876
    Mighty Member Tzigone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    Does anyone know if Dick ever interacted with Jim Gordon during the early 2000s, when he and Barbara were dating?

    Actually, did Dick have any substantive interaction with Jim between 1970 and Battle for the Cowl? I'm really sort of more interested in interaction where Dick wasn't Batman. But him as Dick Grayson, Robin, or Nightwing would all be interesting.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 08-09-2019 at 10:00 AM.

  12. #2877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm cautiously optimistic for the new season. This trailer feels like what season 1 should've been.
    It's definitely seems much lighter and more focused on heroics so I think it'll be more in line with what most Dick Grayson fans are looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Does anyone know if Dick ever interacted with Jim Gordon during the early 2000s, when he and Barbara were dating?

    Actually, did Dick have any substantive interaction with Jim between 1970 and Battle for the Cowl? I'm really sort of more interested in interaction where Dick wasn't Batman. But him as Dick Grayson, Robin, or Nightwing would all be interesting.
    I'm curious about this too, because I really can't recall anything. Not even sure if they interacted during Batman: Prodigal.

  13. #2878
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Does anyone know if Dick ever interacted with Jim Gordon during the early 2000s, when he and Barbara were dating?

    Actually, did Dick have any substantive interaction with Jim between 1970 and Battle for the Cowl? I'm really sort of more interested in interaction where Dick wasn't Batman. But him as Dick Grayson, Robin, or Nightwing would all be interesting.
    Um... there was a time in the 70s where Dick got angry at Jim when he "kids these days" some arson teens and he got offended...
    There's the classic Nightwing Year One where he tried to convince Jim that he's Robin and finally succeeding with "Holy mistaken identity, Batman!"
    That's all I remember.

  14. #2879
    Mighty Member Tzigone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    There's the classic Nightwing Year One where he tried to convince Jim that he's Robin and finally succeeding with "Holy mistaken identity, Batman!"
    "Classic" isn't the first thing that comes to mind with that story. But thanks for the info.

  15. #2880
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,963

    Default

    I'm trying to think of moments in Robin: Year One but all I remember is Jim being very uncomfortable with Robin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •