Page 112 of 295 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 4424
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Isn’t Kara already Steph’s kryptonian bestie? Or atleast pre-FP.

BANNED

Does anybody know when the Heroes in Crisis crap is done with and we can settle down to proper mourning?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Does anybody know when the Heroes in Crisis crap is done with and we can settle down to proper mourning?
    Should be done next month (I think) unless there's some unexpected delays.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Should be done next month (I think) unless there's some unexpected delays.
    Thank goodness. I feel like I'm on a death watch here.

She is closer to Babs since the New 52 I would say.

Kara was pretty close to both Babs and Steph. But Dick was also a mentor/big brother figure to her pre-Flashpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    She is closer to Babs since the New 52 I would say.
    Yeah, they definitely seem to be pushing Babs and Kara's friendship now. Well, "push" is a strong word, but when they want a girl's only World's Finest these days it's those two. Steph seems closer to Cass these days.

But I dont think its actually that weird that no one has paired Dick up with a Super. There isn't a Super in Dick's age bracket; they're either younger (Kara, Conner, Jon), older (Steel), or DC doesn't care about them and barely remembers them (Natasha Irons, Power Girl). Valor/Mon-El would be a great duo for Dick, but that's kinda hard to do when the Legion's a thousand years in the future.

Power Girl would mix well with Dick (even outside the idea of shipping them) but DC would have to care first.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Yeah, they definitely seem to be pushing Babs and Kara's friendship now. Well, "push" is a strong word, but when they want a girl's only World's Finest these days it's those two. Steph seems closer to Cass these days.

But I dont think its actually that weird that no one has paired Dick up with a Super. There isn't a Super in Dick's age bracket; they're either younger (Kara, Conner, Jon), older (Steel), or DC doesn't care about them and barely remembers them (Natasha Irons, Power Girl). Valor/Mon-El would be a great duo for Dick, but that's kinda hard to do when the Legion's a thousand years in the future.

Power Girl would mix well with Dick (even outside the idea of shipping them) but DC would have to care first.
    True. Of the Kryptonians, I would have Powergirl as Dick's Kryptonian friend. Though Clark was kind of an uncle to Dick, hence the fanart.

Oh I love Uncle Clark. I think that might be one part of why Dick doesn't, and never has, had a Super equivalent. Dick already had a relationship with Superman that was pretty unique and cool. Of course, that seems largely forgotten these days.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

At risk of sounding like a broken record/scratched CD/corrupted mp3 file, Give him a younger Super and have Dick train them. preferably Lor Zod (though I'm not sure what he's up to in the current cannon).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Kara was pretty close to both Babs and Steph. But Dick was also a mentor/big brother figure to her pre-Flashpoint.
    Suffice to say Supergirl and Batgirl are generally close no matter who is using the identity, just like with Flash and Green Lantern.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Suffice to say Supergirl and Batgirl are generally close no matter who is using the identity, just like with Flash and Green Lantern.
    its usually Kara and babs

BANNED

Yeah, I think it was an Elseworlds story they were calling Elsegirls.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Oh I love Uncle Clark. I think that might be one part of why Dick doesn't, and never has, had a Super equivalent. Dick already had a relationship with Superman that was pretty unique and cool. Of course, that seems largely forgotten these days.
    The more likely reason is because DC doesn't want a Superboy character (which wasn't a young Clark) in the times Dick was Robin.

At that time, they want preserve the "unique" of Superman, so a Superboy (not young Clark) would be a problem. Of course, Supergirl wasn't a problem for them.

So, Dick could never develop that kind of relationship with a member of the Superfamily.

PS: Jason only has a Super equivalent because Lobdell create one for him with Bizarro.
    Last edited by Konja7; 04-10-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    The more likely reason is because DC doesn't want a Superboy character (which wasn't a young Clark) in the times Dick was Robin.

At that time, they want preserve the "unique" of Superman, so a Superboy (not young Clark) would be a problem. Of course, Supergirl wasn't a problem for them.

So, Dick could never develop that kind of relationship with a member of the Superfamily.
    considering how much CLark adores him and he has bonds with every other super branch its cool

and so ends titans
    Last edited by Rac7d*; 04-10-2019 at 04:08 PM.