Page 113 of 295 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 4424

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    considering how much CLark adores him and he has bonds with every other super branch its cool

and so ends titans
    What’s that from?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    What’s that from?
    the final issue of titans

Last issue of Titans. Don’t get trapped, his conversation with Raven is still fundamentally degrading and regressive to the character. While it seems it has finally clicked with Abnett, at the very end, that Dick is the life blood of the the Titans. He still just either does not get it, or doesn’t care, and continues his underline message that Dick is driven by a need to impress the JL. Abnett should never ever write Dick again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Last issue of Titans. Don’t get trapped, his conversation with Raven is still fundamentally degrading and regressive to the character. While it seems it has finally clicked with Abnett, at the very end, that Dick is the life blood of the the Titans. He still just either does not get it, or doesn’t care, and continues his underline message that Dick is driven by a need to impress the JL. Abnett should never ever write Dick again.

Yeah that was messed up , Dick is 25 way past the make daddy proud thing, he put this team together to help vicmits of the source energy

Abnett really pissed me with his Dick. I've dropped Titans at #19 issues, and the only thing I liked about Ric's crap was saving him from Abnett's awful writing.
    Plus, that "THEN" means it's a flashback... No reason for me to check out.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    Abnett really pissed me with his Dick. I've dropped Titans at #19 issues, and the only thing I liked about Ric's crap was saving him from Abnett's awful writing.
    Plus, that "THEN" means it's a flashback... No reason for me to check out.
    I miss the visual of him flying off rooftops though
    also guys keeping voting for him
    https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta...se-final-four/ you can vote as many times as you want
    Last edited by Rac7d*; 04-10-2019 at 07:12 PM.

BANNED

Abnett should never be allowed to write Hallmark greeting cards, given his work for DC. To think, I loved his Guardians of the Galaxy, but that must have all been Andy Lanning.

Well that’s a bit far.

BANNED

Well that’s a bit far.
    Not intended as an attack on a creator--just not seeing the same quality of work. If he despised the Titans so much, he could have just turned down the gig and DC would have given him a different assignment. If DC wanted to pay me 500K a year to write a Tim Dreck book, I'd turn it it down because I couldn't do justice to a character I loathed so much; I honestly don't think I could swallow my acid-soaked hatred to that extent and it wouldn't be fair to the fans who do love Dreck for me to be bragging about "wiping my butt" with him.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 04-11-2019 at 12:31 AM.

I miss the visual of him flying off rooftops though
    also guys keeping voting for him
    https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta...se-final-four/ you can vote as many times as you want
    I miss that too. Who is the artist?
    Is there a way to vote on DCUniverse outside US?

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    I miss that too. Who is the artist?
    Is there a way to vote on DCUniverse outside US?
    Yes, by using free VPNs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yes, by using free VPNs.
    Done! Thanks.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

considering how much CLark adores him and he has bonds with every other super branch its cool

and so ends titans
    Good art. I like when they draw a slick, shiny and smooth Dick. Innuendo totally intended. Who's the artist?

Yeah, him grabbing that cable is one of the better acrobatic sequences I've seen from him in a while.

BANNED

I like the baby blue twinkle-toes, too.