Page 116 of 295 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4424

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    The real reason Dick is isolated in Bludhaven and why the Ric story is going on for so long was confirmed in the Batman #75 solicit. King wanted Dick out of the way so he could have someone else take up the Batman identity while Bruce is off in his desert. "Gotham City, taken control and are ruling with an iron fist—including rounding up any villain who refuses to sign onto Bane’s program—and Batman is nowhere to be found. At least not the Batman anyone knows. It’s like someone has replaced the real Gotham City with a twisted funhouse-mirror version of it." is what it says in the solicit. Originally King wanted this to be Duke so we will see if that holds true but King didn't want it to be Dick so he needed him out of the way.
    Agree. My guess is it's Thomas Wayne since the next solicits say bruce faces off against him for the right to be Batman.

My guess is it’s Bane.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    My guess is it’s Bane.
    I thought for sure Bane too until I saw those solicits.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I hope that Talon is Dick's grandfather and he brings his memories back or something
    That’s my thinking. Cobb isn’t like the Bat Family and going to accept Ric Grayson and back off leaving him alone.

Incredible Member

Yes he is Dick’s Great Grandfather.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Getting the the point where I just CTRL+F solicits for "Ric" to see if Nightwing remains unreadable.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Getting the the point where I just CTRL+F solicits for "Ric" to see if Nightwing remains unreadable.
    I'm at the point where I no longer seek out the Nightwing solicits because I know nothing will have changed.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Well I expected him to be 40-45 thanks to that body double in last episode. Not someone who is pushing his 60s. But maybe it’s for the good.

But I can’t wait to see second season of Titans. Didn’t even think that they would be able to bring whole Slade family + Bats into the show.
    Since the last episode was a dream sequence I don't think anything can be considered canon from that episode, the intention was to show the idea of Batman rather than the character himself

I'm HYPED to see where they're going with Slade and Batman, and how Superboy fits in

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Since the last episode was a dream sequence I don't think anything can be considered canon from that episode, the intention was to show the idea of Batman rather than the character himself

I'm HYPED to see where they're going with Slade and Batman, and how Superboy fits in
    That dream sequence I think should still fit into some type of actual reality. Bruce suddenly getting younger, when Dick himself married and with kid would not fit in any type of reality in Dick’s mind no matter how much he is brainwashed to believe that everything happening around him is real. Or maybe Iain Glen would look different ones they make a Batman costume to him.

I just hope in the middle of all these constantly growing cast members (and possible storylines) they still going to focus mainly on first four... well, at least on Dick and his transformation to Nightwing lol

BANNED

I'm thinking that Tim should be wholly owned by the Bendis-Verse and written out of all Bat-Lore. Then de-age Dick to about 18-19, Jason to 17, and Damian to 10 and start the cycles over.

Extraordinary Member

We got to the finals lets take home for the best birdboy yall

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta...ionship-round/

Extraordinary Member

You know, I dunno if DC is actually using the poll from the streaming service for anything but I bet it would make for viable (or at least interesting) market research.

Obviously the people who sub to the DCU service won't perfectly represent the comic buying audience, but I'm willing to bet, especially with the service still being less than a year old, that a whole lot of subscribers are also comic fans.

If nothing else, I feel like the publishing arm should at least keep an eye on the data the streaming service collects.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You know, I dunno if DC is actually using the poll from the streaming service for anything but I bet it would make for viable (or at least interesting) market research.

Obviously the people who sub to the DCU service won't perfectly represent the comic buying audience, but I'm willing to bet, especially with the service still being less than a year old, that a whole lot of subscribers are also comic fans.

If nothing else, I feel like the publishing arm should at least keep an eye on the data the streaming service collects.
    DC probably has some intern putting up polls. Ascended, my friend, you are thinking like a businessman--not a fanboy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    DC probably has some intern putting up polls. Ascended, my friend, you are thinking like a businessman--not a fanboy.
    It may be, but whatever platform that can give so much overdo love to Nightwing I will take, Hopefully someone see's it and says ""hey we should put this guy up front people like him"