Page 122 of 295 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4424
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

I dont think Damian would cry in public he might judo flip and run out angrily though
    plus if Bea saw that
    If Bea saw it, maybe she'd say, "I don't want to get mixed up with these idiots," and wisely run for the hills.

I dont think Damian would cry in public he might judo flip and run out angrily though
    plus if Bea saw that
    Didn't Damian after this in Metal punch Dick in the face and told him off for not believing in Bruce because Dick said they should leave him for dead? Then Dick didn't do anything the rest of the event because he was too sad that he failed to save Gotham. Dick did not get the best treatment in Metal, which is like every event I guess lol.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Didn't Damian after this in Metal punch Dick in the face and told him off for not believing in Bruce because Dick said they should leave him for dead? Then Dick didn't do anything the rest of the event because he was too sad that he failed to save Gotham. Dick did not get the best treatment in Metal, which is like every event I guess lol.
    He was captured along with all the heroes in the bar-between-worlds-or-what's-it's-called when the enemies attacked and put into that machine that use their life energy or whatever to bring the dark multiverse closer, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Damian did raise his hands to him [in an oc moment] but Dick's lack of response wasn't because he was too sad.
    They might not have saved Gotham but they figured out the key to killing the characters from the Dark Universe.

Dick didn't strike Damian because what kind of a grown man exchanges blows with an insecure and hurting 13 year old who thought he had lost his father? Not Dick Grayson.

But i do agree that I expected Metal to do more with Dick but that was until I realised that Metal was a Justice league focus event. They were the only ones who did anything.

Dick did a lot in his issue and saved Damian the very next issue. I don't know how much you expected him to do in the titles belonging to others like SS and Green Lantern

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He was captured along with all the heroes in the bar-between-worlds-or-what's-it's-called when the enemies attacked and put into that machine that use their life energy or whatever to bring the dark multiverse closer, but yeah.
    A chipper/shredder?

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian did raise his hands to him [in an oc moment] but Dick's lack of response wasn't because he was too sad.
    They might not have saved Gotham but they figured out the key to killing the characters from the Dark Universe.

Dick didn't strike Damian because what kind of a grown man exchanges blows with an insecure and hurting 13 year old who thought he had lost his father? Not Dick Grayson.

But i do agree that I expected Metal to do more with Dick but that was until I realised that Metal was a Justice league focus event. They were the only ones who did anything.

Dick did a lot in his issue and saved Damian the very next issue. I don't know how much you expected him to do in the titles belonging to others like SS and Green Lantern
    Well I didn't expect Dick to strike Damian. That wasn't my point. It was just that Dick's actions in that were the complete opposite of what he did in the page Rac7d posted. He thought they should give up on Bruce and leave him for dead and Damian and Superman said that they shouldn't do that. That is why Damian punched him. Because Dick said they should leave Bruce for dead. Then Superman went off and rescued Bruce proving Dick was wrong. When earlier in Dick's tie in issue he said they shouldn't give up on Bruce and that they would find him. Some consistency would have been nice. That is a complete 180 in terms of character between two different issues and creators.

Sure it would have been nice to have seen Dick go off and help rescue Bruce like Superman did, but just Dick saying something like how they shouldn't give up on Bruce and believe in him would have been satisfying enough. Not like I was expecting Dick to save the world or some shit. I know Dick gets treated like shit in events so I had low expectations anyway.

Mighty Member

Just read HiC, oh boy, Dick was lucky. King was 1000 times more merciful what he did to Dick compared to Wally. Dick got a paper cut, Wally got the axe. You guys are so lucky. So so lucky.

I have stopped buying DC comics (to protest Ric). Could someone fill me in on what happened to poor Wally?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    I have stopped buying DC comics (to protest Ric). Could someone fill me in on what happened to poor Wally?
    spoilers:
    I'm not pulling this title but from online spoilers it seems that Wally killed everyone because his speed force got out (don't ask me, ask King)

Then he travelled five days into the future where he met and killed his future self.

Then he brought the body back and set it up to confuse everybody in order to have five days to "do something good" (for some reason revealing heroes' secret identities and that they have ptsd is supposed to be good)
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Father and Son Sketches

https://twitter.com/MitchGerads

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm not pulling this title but from online spoilers it seems that Wally killed everyone because his speed force got out (don't ask me, ask King)

Then he travelled five days into the future where he met and killed his future self.

Then he brought the body back and set it up to confuse everybody in order to have five days to "do something good" (for some reason revealing heroes' secret identities and that they have ptsd is supposed to be good)
    end of spoilers
    Wow spoilers:
    Rather than travelling 5 days into the future to kill himself why didn't he go back in time and undo the deaths? That's a thing he can do right? Like Superman did in that one movie.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    That's probably why Damian hasn't been to see Dick. If it's going to get him to change, to make some positive effort then it works against the whole keeping Dick away. Eliminating him to aide King's plot.

The same reason why everyone is acting occ and have abandoned him. The plot coming up in Batman demands that Dick be taken out of the equation.
    If he was still Grayson, it would have been easier to take him out. However this is what we get. It was either killed, coma, or amnesia for the Batman run.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    If he was still Grayson, it would have been easier to take him out. However this is what we get. It was either killed, coma, or amnesia for the Batman run.
    DC desnt deal with spy organizations, see how sypral no longer exists in the in any form in DC. He would have ended up as some rick flagg type working for Amanda Waller Grayson had to come to an end

DC desnt deal with spy organizations, see how sypral no longer exists in the in any form in DC. He would have ended up as some rick flagg type working for Amanda Waller Grayson had to come to an end
    Grayson was always going to have a short lifetime which sucks but that's just business and fans. The Big Batman run is the reason why Ric is happening. Tim is always out of the picture, Jase has a green light to do whatever, so naturally to make it high stakes, you have to sideline Dick Grayson. It sucks but that's life.

So in Action Comics 1010 Batwoman is apparently now the director of Spyral. For some reason. Just think about how much could have been done with Dick and Spyral if Bludhaven and Ric were not a thing...

And Bendis is completely rewriting the history Spyral and Leviathan too it seemed from the issue. Not sure how I feel about it.