Page 128 of 295 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 4424
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blade48 View Post
    Does anyone know if the nightwing book is canceled? On the DC Page I can't find any issues beyond #59!
    https://www.dccomics.com/comics/nigh...6/nightwing-59
    How about other titles that started the same month as Nightwing? Have they got their issue #60 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    How about other titles that started the same month as Nightwing? Have they got their issue #60 yet?
    Nightwing was biweekly for a year, I think. I doubt most of them did to that number.
    In any case, I think that the DC comics website doesn't list in advance all the issues that have been previewed by the solicitations. There are solicits up to issue #62 (July), the latest we have.

Spectacular Member

For Batman it looks like this: https://www.dccomics.com/comics/batman-2016/batman-69 number 70 and 71 are advertised. Also for Batgirl https://www.dccomics.com/comics/batgirl-2016/batgirl-34 number 35 is marked as on sale at 5/15

BANNED

I'm not in a hurry for Reek's next non-adventure.

LoL, not even DC’s website people want to bother with Ric.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    LoL, not even DC’s website people want to bother with Ric.
    Maybe he'll grow some hair, maybe enough to cover his scalp scar (which seems to come and go). That would be exciting.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Screw that. I’ll take anything that derails Ric into something other then the boring uninspired crap it turned into. Seriously anything. One of the most frustrating things about Ric is how these out of touch creators are hiding behind him to distract and mask their lame and uninspired writing with Ric. This “new” direction turned out to be so utterly not different from the same old decompressed dribble we have seen a billion times before. While Ric doesn’t actually do anything different from Dick, he does the same shit but just lamer then Dick. Despite his constant bitching about how lame Dick was. Which is so moronic, and it’s why I honestly believe no one at DC is even really reading or comprehending what they are even writing with Ric.
    So why not let him be corrupted and turn heel. Maybe then we could actually get something different and bold with Ric. First thing they could have him do is destroy the stupid Nightwings he has some how become sidekick too. Hell corrupted Ric could be the embodiment of Dick’s fans wrath and frustration, who goes on a rampage and systematically burns this stupid direction down piece by piece. He can even go by Deathwing and bring the nipple ring back. That whole look would fit right in with Metal.

Attachment 81788
    i was not a fan of Deathwing back in the NTT days, but i'll gladly take Ric morphing into that character vs what we have now!

BANNED

I'll still take Reek over Deathwing, I must confess. I thought Deathwing was disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I'll still take Reek over Deathwing, I must confess. I thought Deathwing was disgusting.
    Agreed. Deathwing was some weird stuff.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Reek would make perfect cover for the Leviathan.

Who would ever suspect the amnesic taxi driving hobo is the leader of the worlds new, best (and only) spy(?) organization?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Reek would make perfect cover for the Leviathan.

Who would ever suspect the amnesic taxi driving hobo is the leader of the worlds new, best (and only) spy(?) organization?
    I'd be in for that. Wouldnt make me think that Ric was necessary, but it would it at least give it *some* excuse.

Mighty Member

I PREFER ZOMBIE DICK OVER RIC!

Sorry, just had to say it. Can't hold it in, you know.

I’m partial to the Zombie Dick idea myself.

It hurt to see Dick absent from the spreads in today’s year of the villain and it hurts double that he’s not involved in Event Leviathan. That should be his toy’s damnit!
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

spoilers spoilers spoilers

dceasesd #1

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg