Page 151 of 295 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4424

Remember that Batman and Robin issue by Tomasi in the New 52 where Damian was going around and challenging the Robins and trying to take a trophy from them to show how he was "the" Robin? Then at the end of the arc he got to Dick and Dick just tossed him one of his weapons because he didn't care at all about it? Then the two drove off in the Batman mobile together. That is how Dick should feel about the Robin legacy. He doesn't care. It isn't important to him or how the other Robins fit into the Batman family. He created Robin and moved on from it. So King trying to have Dick act like he is concerned about how he fits in compared to the other Robins I think really misunderstand the character.

Sure, you could say Jason, Tim and Damian have some hangups about it but that doesn't make them these very basic tropes. Dick's hangups would be more with Bruce and Batman if you want to try and give him some.

Ya, insecurities as it pertains to Bruce would make more sense. I get what King was doing, but like I said thought it was rather boring. In general Robin uniformity and generalizations bores me.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 05-29-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Bruce is Batman. Damian is Robin. They're the Dynamic Duo.

But what the hell am I?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I think a better one would have been.

"I saw my parents killed in front of me too, but I don't dwell on their deaths much anymore.

Does that make me a bad son?"

How about "Sometimes I miss being Robin".

I don't know if he misses being Robin. More he would just miss being Batman's partner maybe?

The simplicity and security. I was going for a superhero spin on sometimes I wish I could be a kid again.

What about "Sometimes I miss my mullet." lol

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

“Everybody tells me Discowing was a mistake. Sometimes I think they’re just jealous they couldn’t pull it off”

"Sometimes I think I was more relevant back when I was in high school." or wearing pixie boots.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.

"My mother was a redhead"

"I'm kinda weirded out that Bruce keeps stocking up on mini-me's. Or am I the first of his mini-Bruces?"

Ugh those Robin scenes in HiC were so terrible.

How is this the same King that helped with Grayson? His Batman is a disaster (Bat and Cat ugh) and his HiC was even worse, I'm not sure if I'll be reading any of his stuff anytime soon.

Hoping for a solid Dick Grayson appearance in Batman: Last Knight on Earth.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BloodOps View Post
    How is this the same King that helped with Grayson?
    I think that Seeley made the differnce.
    And if I compare their work post Grayson, Seeley stuff (Nightwing and the Wedding Tie ins) has for me been much more enjoyable than Kings Batman.

Extraordinary Member

To all the Dick Gryason know it all try adding some funfacts here

Contribute Your Nightwing Fun Facts to DC Universe's Encyclopedia
    https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/cont...-encyclopedia/