Page 159 of 295 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 4424

21-25

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeZ View Post
    Hey guys, how old Dick is these days, post Rebirth?
    (?)
    Hes is 24-25 they may say he is 21 but that makes no sense Jason is 21 Tim is 17 and Damian is 13

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Hes is 24-25 they may say he is 21 but that makes no sense Jason is 21 Tim is 17 and Damian is 13
    Yeah I think they said in the New52 he was (back to being) 21. But I've decided life is better when we ignore Didio's decisions with Nightwing, and since the New52 (which de-aged him) is Didio's baby I'm perfectly happy to ignore that crap.

Dick Grayson is 24-25, minimum, possibly as old as 27 if you want to keep most of his history and development intact.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Yes, it makes sense.

or maybe:
    Bruce 35-37
    Dick 23-24
    Jason 20-21
    Tim 16-17
    Damian 13-14

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Yeah I think they said in the New52 he was (back to being) 21. But I've decided life is better when we ignore Didio's decisions with Nightwing, and since the New52 (which de-aged him) is Didio's baby I'm perfectly happy to ignore that crap.

Dick Grayson is 24-25, minimum, possibly as old as 27 if you want to keep most of his history and development intact.
    God, when will they fix this mess? Rebirth started off so well, but look what they did to my boys, Dick Grayson and Wally West.

Extraordinary Member

Babs is a grad student they aint 21 not everyone just finshes school early at 17 like tim

Extraordinary Member

God, when will they fix this mess? Rebirth started off so well, but look what they did to my boys, Dick Grayson and Wally West.
    those poor boys

Exact ages are irrelevant. Its the age range that matters. Though that doesn't even matter anymore as the character is just fodder for the in house old guys. Who's modern sensibilities give way to things like becoming a taxi cab driver in an era of ride sharing, lol. Bludhaven itself now looks like something stuck in a time capsule even. Titans was brutal when it came to this too. Lets go to a pizza joint and hang out in our old club house by the beach. Im beyond tired of these out of touch creators.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-07-2019 at 04:58 PM.

those poor boys
    I miss those costumes.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

those poor boys
    I miss them.

I know man. I know.

It'll get better. We've been through rough patches before with both characters. We got through those, we'll get through this. No matter what Didio and other like-minded creators do, Dick Grayson will outlast them and rise again. He's way too important to DC history and too popular a character in larger media for anything else. It's just a question of how long this low-point will last.

Wally I'm a little more worried about. But he's still got too much history to be gotten rid of for good. Eventually Didio will turn his attention elsewhere and stop taking sh*ts on our guys, and then things will improve.

Babs is a grad student they aint 21 not everyone just finshes school early at 17 like tim
    Tell that to DC!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I know man. I know.

It'll get better. We've been through rough patches before with both characters. We got through those, we'll get through this. No matter what Didio and other like-minded creators do, Dick Grayson will outlast them and rise again. He's way too important to DC history and too popular a character in larger media for anything else. It's just a question of how long this low-point will last.

Wally I'm a little more worried about. But he's still got too much history to be gotten rid of for good. Eventually Didio will turn his attention elsewhere and stop taking sh*ts on our guys, and then things will improve.
    Yeah, and i had so much faith in Geoff Johns, but then, everything changed.
    Maybe things will change for the better after the end of Doomsday Clock, i hope.

Well, I mean, on one level we do have reason to hope. Nightwing is coming to Titans season 2 and is a big player in YJ. WB/DC isn't as big on synergy as Marvel is but if Titans continues to do well I could see that maybe providing enough incentive for WB to want to see some emphasis on Dick and the other Titans.

It'll likely result in another Titans reunion that is doomed to fail but it would force DC to put Dick back in recognizable form. At this point, a burned out status quo is better than what we have.

And there's supposed to be that Bat-relaunch sometime this year or next, and a new Gotham-wide jumping on point would.....probably......include Nightwing. Once again, it'll most likely be Dick back in his normal status quo but I'll take that over Ric any day of the week.

And the whole "missing time/Dr. Manhattan" stuff and all the other continuity shenanigans all point towards a continuity reset/reboot, which would, presumably, also potentially lead to a "back to classic form" relaunch. Which would, if nothing else, get us past this Ric bullsh*t.

~ Black Panther.

Here’s the thing though, Ric is just a symptom. A relaunch isn’t going to fix the real problem. As long as the same personnel behind Ric remains, and there continues to be no standards or accountability when it comes to what they produce, we’re still screwed.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-07-2019 at 06:38 PM.

Hey guys, how old Dick is these days, post Rebirth?
    (?)
    I can't see him still being college aged. I'd put him between 23 and 25. But while it's fun to speculate, it's best left ambiguous.