Page 181 of 295 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 4424
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Young Justice gets a Season 4

That's awesome news.

I expect Damian and Jon Kent to debut, along with a big time jump to get them of age. Probably get DickBats as well, since Kaldur became Aquaman this season.

Been waiting for YJ to finish before subscribing to DCU so I can binge it, how much time does the show have left?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Best Robin costume. Looks badass and practical. They should make this his costume in the comics. They already gave Tim's staff to Dick. Why not go all in the costume too? It's basically iconic due to being used by Dick in outside media.
    I get a migrain every time I read this TIM owns nothing

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That's awesome news.

I expect Damian and Jon Kent to debut, along with a big time jump to get them of age. Probably get DickBats as well, since Kaldur became Aquaman this season.

Been waiting for YJ to finish before subscribing to DCU so I can binge it, how much time does the show have left?
    the way things are going, it will be complete right before titans debut,

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Now this is Dick Grayson. Sas Milledge is a good fit imo.
    Attachment 84794

Anyways, I'm not sure what to think about Hush since we've gotten conflicting reports in this thread...
    Dick's love interest looks cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

Thease look nice
    The middle is a little too Green Arrow.

Makes me wonder if Roy ever taught Dick some archery...or Dick helped Roy with his aim, sometimes?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dick's love interest looks cute.

The middle is a little too Green Arrow.

Makes me wonder if Roy ever taught Dick some archery...or Dick helped Roy with his aim, sometimes?
    Nah I think his proficiency with any weapon is just another Batman thing

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Best Robin costume. Looks badass and practical. They should make this his costume in the comics. They already gave Tim's staff to Dick. Why not go all in the costume too? It's basically iconic due to being used by Dick in outside media.
    Too much black and the yellow stripes are too low. They look weird on his stomach instead of his chest.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Not really a surprise, but no mention of Dick or his shitty book at SDCC. I think Jurgens was at one panel where he said the same garbage he said in that Newsarama interview when he started on the book. About how writing a Dick with no connection to Batman is "interesting" or something, but nothing by DC in how badly fans look at the whole Ric story. DC really doesn't care, and sadly it looks like fans no longer care enough as compared to the Wally situation where his fans are constantly going at DC and getting some response from them.

Ya, were screwed. Ric isn't ending anytime soon. Which just sucks as Jurgan's is so blatantly tapped out, says one thing yet does nothing of what he says. Notice how he never actually says anything about what he's gonna do with the idea. Its pretty clear he can't find crap, as if he’s even trying lol. Didio should have asked him what it is like to be writing the worst selling Nightwing. Though SDCC was an embarrassing display for DC's comic division in general. They brought nothing.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-21-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Who would think that ComicCon is for comic books?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya, were screwed. Ric isn't ending anytime soon. Which just sucks as Jurgan's is so blatantly tapped out, says one thing yet does nothing of what he says. Notice how he never actually says anything about what he's gonna do with the idea. Its pretty clear he can't find crap, as if he’s even trying lol. Didio should have asked him what it is like to be writing the worst selling Nightwing. Though SDCC was an embarrassing display for DC's comic division in general. They brought nothing.
    They have nothing to bring. Why do you think DC just now realizing that they need to finally determine the details of their own universe/continuity? It's insane to expect anything good out of DC right now.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

The TITANS show is actually really good. Just bought the blu ray on a whim!

Dick Grayson looks like he walked off the page.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Didio said they want to fix the DC timeline maybe in 2020
    The Wally West Flash Forward series is set to kick off the 2020 event
    80th anniversary of Detective Comics #38 is in 2020

Now assuming Ric's Year of The Villain doesn't happen before Event Leviathan where Ric can be turned into a Talon or somehow Dr. Dedalus manage to revive inside Dick's mind to take over his body and destroy the spy world using the name Leviathan... which I can only find out once they do an actual reveal... I was hoping on October 2019 since that's exactly a year after Ric debuted...

There will be another year of Ric just in time for his 80th anniversary and the line-wide timeline fixing.

I... at least make him a Talon for the remainder of the year.

Is this Year of The Villain thing going to last... yeah I think it's gonna last a year. It's the darkness before the dawn that is the timeline fixing. They like to do that.

Also, Dick is Nightwing again in Doomsday Clock which is supposed to take place a year from "now" so it kinda fits...

You know what... leading up to 2020 event with Wally trying to fix things, Dick as a Talon for Year of The Villain, and Roy revived as Leviathan sounds like something they do. Each of the broken has a role leading up to a revival.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 07-21-2019 at 09:28 PM.

The Flash Forward series is a prime example of one of DC’s current problems. They talk a big game, but then support it with the likes of Scott Lobdell. Which says all that needs to be said about how important it actually is. It’s pretty clear DC doesn’t plan anything long term. They make things up as they go and then react. They probably don’t have any more clue when Ric is ending then we do. They seem perfectly content with it, and happy to let it give a good old boy like Jurgan’s work. Regardless if he’s at all time lows with it. Fixing it and going out to recruit actual new or relevant talent would require more work then anyone on the character is interested in putting in. My guess is Ric will end when it becomes most convenient for them to end it.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-21-2019 at 09:45 PM.

Mighty Member

DiDio has no right to complain about the dying comic industry when a lot of his choices led to it. Listen to the fans.