Page 184 of 295 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 4424

I don't want to live in a world where Ric Grayson has an Annual.

LoL, that’s a good one.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    The only silver lining is that when Ric inevitably lasts for more issues then Grayson, no one can blame fans anymore for Grayson ending.
    If he becomes the Gray Son of Gotham then he should be accepting he is Richard Grayson. Which is a way to get rid of Ric if they execute it properly. That’s if...crossing my fingers.

I'm pretty damn hype for that Bronze Age Robin Omnibus. Some of my favorite stuff in there.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    But why? Why drag this rubbish out? What is the point of Ric story arc? It's not interesting, it's not interesting or controversial, it add's nothing of value to any character, DC, any IP, any creator. What is the point?

Even if they are planning on a big universe fix, what is the point of carrying on this ****? They can fix it without dragging Dick Grayson through the muck.
    Wait wait wait I remember now why DC/Marvel like to spend a year dragging character before a revival

Knightfall and Death of Superman

Two of the most popular and reprinted character breaking or killing story of all time. Both of them spend about a year before the main character came back, and along those time they introduce copycat heroes.

They're still doing it because it worked that time so why not now

Of course true to form they forget what made those stories unique in the first place or that people hated Azbat at that time or didn't care enough to make them good

Can someone tell me where this is from?
    Attached Images Attached Images

JLA Obsidian Age

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    JLA Obsidian Age
    Thank you!

Extraordinary Member

How do you think we are gonna have to wait until the titans trailer if the show starts in September?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    How do you think we are gonna have to wait until the titans trailer if the show starts in September?
    they will probably release the trailer with the finale of Swamp Thing next week.

Mighty Member

Seriously this is shameful. What's wrong with having a grown up sidekick? Didio doesn't understand that it doesn't make Batman look old, but makes him look cooler. People can look at Nightwing and go "Wow, he's cool, who taught him?" Batman which would make people want to look and follow Batman. But he's just thinking about the bottom line, more Nightwing sales than Batman. I hope that Dick Grayson will be back soon, and called Dick and not Ric.

Astonishing Member

I'm more excited about the dumb execution of "Ric" being a backdoor into Nightwing spending some time as a Talon than I really ought to be.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Seriously this is shameful. What's wrong with having a grown up sidekick? Didio doesn't understand that it doesn't make Batman look old, but makes him look cooler. People can look at Nightwing and go "Wow, he's cool, who taught him?" Batman which would make people want to look and follow Batman. But he's just thinking about the bottom line, more Nightwing sales than Batman. I hope that Dick Grayson will be back soon, and called Dick and not Ric.
    grown up SIDEKICK!

You just answered nightwing's biggest problem and main reason he gets treated like crap.

Mighty Member

ok, what I meant was starting as a sidekick and growing into his own hero later on.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    ok, what I meant was starting as a sidekick and growing into his own hero later on.
    No you were right the first time, nightwing is still a sidekick. At least in DC and WB eyes which is the core of most of nightwing's problem. DC see's nightwing as nothing more than a sidekick for batman and not his own hero.