Page 191 of 295 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4424

Quote Originally Posted by Lazurus33 View Post
    Kinda not surprised. Dick was the only Batfamily character Snyder really cared about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    You know I tried googling around for this but I found nothing. Is it really that bad or is it just bland/uninspired?
    Bland/uninspired would be an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kinda not surprised. Dick was the only Batfamily character Snyder really cared about.

Bland/uninspired would be an improvement.
    Yikes. Now I'm stuck between being really curious and just... glad I'm not in the know as of now lol.

Another thing, about the Last Knight and YotV stuff: I'm thinking there's a big chance Snyder's plans involve an Owl storyline for Dick in YotV just to lean into what he's doing in the Last Knight, just like how his BWL stuff is tying heavily into not just JL-related stuff, but potentially the Last Knight as well. Could be DC didn't want him going back to being Nightwing yet but knew there had to be a change and it's something Snyder suggested. Or maybe he noticed how terrible the current Nightwing storyline was received and suggested this on his own. Snyder might fall into the camp that views Nightwing as a subservient IP to Batman based on his output, but he definitely does value the character and his relationship with Bruce at least.

I really think he inspired it. Either indirectly with Last Knight, or directly working with others for YotV. No way it’s coincidence though. Which makes me feel a little better about the upcoming storyline, cause maybe it not just a tease to further support Ric, but it also has me torn. Cause on one hand it’s something, and anything would be better than the nothingness that is Ric. While also in itself Dick becoming a Talon is not a bad idea, even if it has already come up a bit here and there. On the other though it just frustrates me to see them wasting it with a tapped out creator like Jurgens and probably another grab bag a random filler artists. Makes his offer issue just piss me off even more now.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-01-2019 at 12:12 PM.

So Diana assumed Dick fell in battle after Bruce died? Her reaction was of someone who knew he died, similar to her reaction of Bruce asking if Clark is still alive.

Guess it is possible that the Court of the Owls revived him.

These two issues have been so much fun though, can't wait for #3.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

https://twitter.com/thesteveorlando/...44383407058945
    When I was 14, I created a NIGHTMASTER pitch for @DCComics
    with Tom Lyle. Now, twenty years later, Tom and I are FINALLY getting to collaborate thanks to @katiekubert
    on someone a BIT more high profile (though I still love Jim Rook). What those #comics shelves for more!

Steve Orlando possibly doing something with Nightwing down the line?

Hmm...
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-01-2019 at 07:03 PM.

Sounds like it is something set outside of the main continuity.

I've been kinda underwhelmed by everything Orlando has done since Midnighter. Especially his Bat stuff.

And good god, we always say Dick is supposed be a pretty boy but given the mediocre artists his book usually draws, he's equally likely to end up looking like a bulldog caught in the rain.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Sounds like it is something set outside of the main continuity.
    In the replies Orlando states that this isn't a confirmation of anything happening in continuity soon, so yeah, whatever this is its no guarantee that Dick will be a proper Dick anytime soon.

Orlando is really hit or miss with me, but if he's writing proper Nightwing I'll give it a shot. Whether its in continuity or not, I'll just be happy to see Nightwing back in proper form again.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Incredible Member

Titans season 2 first look from comic con leaked....and dick’s hair a little bit longer. So far they’ve showed him interact with Bruce and he shows up as Robin throughout the first look

The trailer for the second season of Titans has appeared in the middle of the night without fanfare.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wegotth...uce-wayne/amp/

Last edited by Godlike13; 08-06-2019 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post

I’m excited
    This feels like a better place to start off than what they did for season 1. If this dropped as the first ever trailer, the hype would've been through the roof.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

So weird seeing Jorah as Batman. Feels like a super old Bruce. But this season looks better than the first from this limited view.