Page 208 of 295 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4424

I thought it was a solid enough season finale/opener. Trigon went down a little too easy, but what can you do. Also I still just can’t see Jorah as Bruce. Slade looked good though.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-06-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Yeah, like he was too old and British for me to buy it. No way he's out there still beating people up
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Yeah, like he was too old and British for me to buy it. No way he's out there still beating people up
    That's what he wants you and the rest of Gotham to think.

I thought the episode was very solid overall and really enjoyed it, but that's mostly because most of the episode was a lackluster finale to the previous season with some great moments interspersed throughout. The actual S2 portion was great and a good sign of things to come. A tonal shift right along with Dick and Rachel's new outlooks on life, I really can't wait to see how things play out.

Also I was talking about the episode with someone today, and it kinda hit me that this was the first proper conversation we've seen between Bruce and Dick in any media since Nightwing vs. Hush. Even YJO never featured Bruce and Dick actually talking to each other more than the few lines they exchanged in the finale (you know, about Dick commanding more respect than he realizes, which was an amazing exchange ofc).

It was in his contribution to Detective Comics #1000 which seems to have been a setup for this series. He dressed up as Batman so that Bruce Wayne could be at a crime scene.
    Oh, thank you! This makes more sense lol, glad my brain didn't make it up. It's an even bigger deal if it was in DC #1000.
    Last edited by Grayson - The Dark Heir; 09-06-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Also I was talking about the episode with someone today, and it kinda hit me that this was the first proper conversation we've seen between Bruce and Dick in any media since Nightwing vs. Hush. Even YJO never featured Bruce and Dick actually talking to each other more than the few lines they exchanged in the finale (you know, about Dick commanding more respect than he realizes, which was an amazing exchange ofc).
    They talked in the Hush film. Unless that's what you're referring too?

Coming up in Batman Last Knight 3

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Coming up in Batman Last Knight 3

Are we sure that’s him

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Are we sure that’s him
    Yeah I'd think so.

Dick was really the only supporting character besides Alfred and Gordon that Snyder likes to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Are we sure that’s him
    Well, just look at the end of #2. Same suit, same beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They talked in the Hush film. Unless that's what you're referring too?
    I chose to skip the movie so it slipped my memory lol, but I'll take your word for it so I guess it hasn't been long at all.

Nicola Scott's 80 years of Dick has him turned around lol.

https://twitter.com/nicolascottart/s...844086272?s=21
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

No agent 37? That’s unfortunate.

Still, looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post

Still, looks good.
    No DickBats either. Funny that there's three Robins with the same costume and none of the alien New 52 suit

No DickBats either. Funny that there's three Robins with the same costume and none of the alien New 52 suit
    Well, a lot of people would look at DickBats and wonder why Bruce was in the image, so.....

What "alien" New52 suit? Do you mean the red one? Because I'm pretty sure that one is on the bottom right side of the image. You can see all the extra seams and lines.

No Agent 37 is definitely a little sad though.

But I love that she put "current" Nightwing in that back-to, sexy pose you see artists put women in all the time. That's right Dick, you show off that ass! Far as I'm concerned, that's Gotham's ass! (Endgame quote, in case you missed that)

This is just for fun right? This wasnt a job? Shame, that needs to be an actual cover.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Nicola Scott's 80 years of Dick has him turned around lol.

Couldn't resist the butt shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post

Still, looks good.
    Yeah, I would've switched out one of the Robins or Nightwing's for Agent 37 and his Batman look.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pohzee View Post
    nicola scott's 80 years of dick has him turned around lol.

called it!