Page 212 of 295 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4424
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Does Dick's Talon costume have a fucking tail? How dumb looking, lol.

They can't even get his Talon costume right.
    No it doesn’t. It’s the other characters piece of wing. To each his own willing to give it a chance.

DC doesn't deserve anybody's money from this.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    No it doesn’t. It’s the other characters piece of wing. To each his own willing to give it a chance.
    Look again. You see the end of the wing on the other side of Dick. The part coming off the back of Dick's costume looks like bird tail feathers. It looks dumb to me.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Look again. You see the end of the wing on the other side of Dick. The part coming off the back of Dick's costume looks like bird tail feathers. It looks dumb to me.
    It’s a coat he is wearing. It’s not a tail. You get a better look at the costume up close on the cover of issue 66 that no one seemed to have a problem with last solicitation.
    Last edited by OWL45; 09-13-2019 at 04:29 PM.

It’s a coat he is wearing. It’s not a tail. You get a better look at the costume up close on the cover of issue 66 that no one seemed to have a problem with last solicitation.
    No it was still bad. We talked about how bad it looked on the JL cover.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

It looks like part of the costume to me still. Since you see the front of the coat/costume and there is a cut off where the tail feathers part come out the back but don't go in the front like a normal coat. It is like one of those black tailed suits. Like what a butler wears.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    There were posters who liked it in all due respect.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    It was in a JL cover? Which one?

Incredible Member

If you take a look at it and look at the issue coming out before it you can see it’s a coat tail not an actual tail. I just think this is a step that some of us wanted in regards to a Talon story line and also it’s better than hobo Ric. I know some are being negative but I think it has potential. We all know he won’t stay this way and it’s just a bridge for him becoming Nightwing again.

Some Dick moments in 2nd episode of Titans with Bruce and Jason.

... and dick joke.

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post

... and dick joke.
    That's actually funny.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    When asked to be a Hero Ric "Jon Snow" Grayson said for 15 issues: I DON'T WANT IT.

But what about a villain?

NIGHTWING #67
    written by DAN JURGENS
    art by RONAN CLIQUET
    cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    variant cover by WARREN LOUW
    Accepting his destiny as the Gray Son, Ric Grayson joins his great-grandfather as the newest Talon! He’s cleaning up Blüdhaven and restoring order to a city that has been in complete and utter disarray for the past year. But at what cost? When he faces off against a new enemy whose metal tests his mettle, everyone’s values will be tested.
    ON SALE 12.18.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES

https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-solici...december-2019/

Also, for the people with money to spend.

https://animefigures.info/scale-figu...fx-kotobukiya/
    LoL, so that was him in the mascot outfit in JL. And of course this is Ric as a Talon, and of course it continues with the same creative team that is at all time lows on the book. What the hell is with this Nightwing team. Admit your failure and drop this Ric **** already. Nothing they do is going to be given a fair shake as long as they hold on to the Ric saga ****. How do they not get this. They know people hate it, sales are ****, there is no reason to be holding on to it. Let this Talon turn start fresh without the old man out of touch baggage that has buried this title.

Oh, and of course King's run ends and Dick is left in the lurch.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-13-2019 at 06:34 PM.

I can't make up my mind whether a Talon is more ideal then Ric...

Oh God, I just remembered what JL thing you all were talking about. All of this just to tie into some stupid Year of the Villain nonsense, lol.