Page 219 of 295 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4424

I didn’t see much of a plan beyond the Judge.

Not that his arc was bad. I just don’t see it as a benchmark of any sort. He didn’t really seem to have anything interesting for Dick or his character, besides the whole personal trainer stuff which was oddly thrown in and honestly rather lame.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-20-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I didn’t see much of a plan beyond the Judge.
    I guess Kid Delicious or Babe Ruthless, or whatever it was that was so forgettable I couldn’t even tell you their name.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

New Titans ep was interesting. I’m digging Deathstroke, and I’m a sucker for whenever Dick and Donna have a talk.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    New Titans ep was interesting. I’m digging Deathstroke, and I’m a sucker for whenever Dick and Donna have a talk.
    This show keeps getting better and better with every ep this season. Season 1 was a trip but this season has been so much more smoother.The cast is big but everyone is being represented well.

It's incredible to see the contrast between recent Titans comics and the tv series.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I guess Kid Delicious or Babe Ruthless, or whatever it was that was so forgettable I couldn’t even tell you their name.
    Kid Delicious is the stripper, and I only remember him because it leads to Dick stripping in a bachelorette party. I don't remember Babe Ruthless.

The shark. Guppy. He's the best character.

The Judge is fine. It's Dick I'm not fine because he's doing the "I have to do this alone" and "This is all my fault" thing... why, again? Especially when Bruce, poster boy for "I have to do this alone" actually called him offering help

https://twitter.com/tomkingtk/status...963001345?s=21

What are the odds he has Bruce’s face?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    https://twitter.com/tomkingtk/status...963001345?s=21

What are the odds he has Bruce’s face?
    Hmm... 50:50

During the time Batman invited the family to arrest Bane, he cares enough to know the status quo of Red Hood and Nightwing and giving them the right voice (I love the way he wrote Jason threatening to shove a crowbar to Batman's ass)

On the other hand he doesn't really have the right voice for Damian in #76-77 and the Wedding Prelude has been a while... I don't know what Seeley's doing these days and I don't know if there's something that can happen in the other dimension that can revert Hush's face... also, since it has been a while, months, there's time for Hush to find a way back to Gotham and change his face to Bruce again.

You know with Dick still amnesia, this is actually a right time if they want to continue that story of Hush wishing to be Bruce's best friend by offering to be Dick Grayson, but I'm not gonna hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    This show keeps getting better and better with every ep this season. Season 1 was a trip but this season has been so much more smoother.The cast is big but everyone is being represented well.

It's incredible to see the contrast between recent Titans comics and the tv series.
    Cast is big, but not bloated (at least it doesn't feel like it). I am curious about the 4 "kids" of the group so far, and how Titans will do their stories going forward.

And while brief, kind of happy my home state got a little call out in episode 2 (Wyoming). Brief though it was, it was something. And while unfortunate, meth is kind of a problem here. So even that part wasn't wrong.

Extraordinary Member

Is rose playing a con game I can’t tell
    Dick does always train her tho

Mighty Member

Has anyone in the Bat family commented on Dicks amnesia? Including Bruce himself?

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Has anyone in the Bat family commented on Dicks amnesia? Including Bruce himself?
    About a year ago when it all started

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    It was mentioned in the Fall and the Fallen.

Mighty Member

When someone throws some smack on Dick G.

Me: "Bruh, you are wrong and here's why..."

Also need to watch Titans but I'm waiting for the last episodes so that I will only sub for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Dick Grayson Through The Years by Nicola Scott

This is a masterpiece. Really great piece.

Dick Grayson really is comic's sexiest character no competition. It was also super cool to see this trending. Respect.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    When someone throws some smack on Dick G.

Me: "Bruh, you are wrong and here's why..."

Also need to watch Titans but I'm waiting for the last episodes so that I will only sub for a month.
    A free trial rush huh? Good luck not getting spoiled