Page 220 of 295 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4424
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    https://twitter.com/tomkingtk/status...963001345?s=21

What are the odds he has Bruce’s face?
    I have no idea what this is about and I don't care, since I'm too busy laughing at Bruce's ears.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    A free trial rush huh? Good luck not getting spoiled
    Low at cash at the moment so I will binge it at the last month. I'm no Bruce Wayne

Incredible Member

King said on twitter that he wish he couldve brought Dick for the ending but he couldn't.

Hope y'all ready for year 2 of Ric.

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    King said on twitter that he wish he couldve brought Dick for the ending but he couldn't.

Hope y'all ready for year 2 of Ric.
    I get why King couldn't bring him back.

I'm not coming back until this is over.

So DC wouldn't let King write Dick so that they could bring him back during Tynions filler run? f*ck me
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    On the one hand, yeah, on the othe,r Batman and Robin eternal was a massive disappointment.

I actually haven't liked King's Nightwing in his last two appearances in Batman either so I'd rather see Tynion bring him back. He'll probably get the characterization wrong, but so would King. At least Tynion would pretend to care about the character so he doesn't anger fans. I mean, his story "The Precedent" for DC #1000 was pretty nice largely because he was the one writer in the book that actually valued the legacy of Robin and Dick Grayson. Haven't seen King have a lot of respect for any character except Selina and Bane lately, especially with how he treated everyone in HiC.

Honestly not excited about this either way since we're ultimately just getting Dick back to where he was beforehand, and everyone involved with taking Dick away is still at DC in more or less the same roles as they were when they did it.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    So DC wouldn't let King write Dick so that they could bring him back during Tynions filler run? f*ck me
    is it really filler if something major like this is happening? your post makes no sense.

I remain skeptical. And at this point just bringing proper Nightwing back is not going to be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    is it really filler if something major like this is happening? your post makes no sense.
    I don't think this will be a large part of Tynion's run. I believe Tynion was quoted saying he wanted to tell solo Batman stories mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    He's filling the gap between 86-100 and he will be following both ramifications from Kings run as well as Justice League. This isn't going to be a run of the ages. It'll be workman needed to be told stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I remain skeptical. And at this point just bringing proper Nightwing back is not going to be enough.
    Yeah I had finally reached that point before the Ric fiasco happened, but I'm not going to forget the lesson. I will not buy any mediocre stories from mediocre creators going nowhere.

And I get the feeling we will be back to the same crap. "Hey we undid the very bad thing we did, so now it's no longer flaming garbage. It's less than good but its better so get excited!"
    Last edited by Pohzee; 09-21-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.

One spoiler clip from new episode of Titans show, but I really liked how they showcased a bit of Dick’s fighting style here.
    He also made Jason kiss the floor in just two seconds, when he tried to attack him by using some defensive fighting techniques.
    So in some ways they actually getting his fighting style better this season. It’s good too see that Titans in both seasons established that Dick is a powerhouse when it comes to martial arts.

So Dick doesnt even get to return in his own book? Yeah, that tracks.

I mean, at least it looks like we might get a proper Nightwing back, which will be a huge improvement over what we have now. But it seems clear DC's priorities havent changed a gods damn bit. So even though we'll have proper Dick.....we're still going to be screwed.

And gods damn me too, because that first issue of Nightwing where Nightwing's actually back and in costume? I'll probably buy it....just on the outside chance DC unintentionally does something good for once.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

We better get a fresh new creative team. But even still we're going to be stuck with the stench of Ric because they'll have to address it. I really wouldn't be offended if they ignored it and never mentioned it again.