Page 221 of 295 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4424

At this point, if it gets rid of Ric, I'm all for it.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Ah. His 80th Anniversary. If they're not bringing him back during Bane climax, this is what they will do. I guess I have to be thankful they don't wait until the company-wide timeline realignment or until Wally's back from versetrotting

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    So Dick doesnt even get to return in his own book? Yeah, that tracks.
    It shouldn’t be done in his books at this point, it’s sale’s are poops and it’s creators and their stories have been even stinkier poops. Do it somewhere with a readership.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    We better get a fresh new creative team. But even still we're going to be stuck with the stench of Ric because they'll have to address it. I really wouldn't be offended if they ignored it and never mentioned it again.
    We should, but I think DC is having trouble recruiting creators. Especially the Bat office. Look at the new team they got for Batman.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-21-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Also yeah I support the healing doesn't happen in Nightwing book because it's started in Batman book. They started it they better fix it.

Also while I'm at it, I don't mind a new number #1

I thought Brenton Twaites/Dick Grayson was one of several weak links in season 1 but while think Titans is still far from a perfect show, he's definitely the 'most improved' aspect of season 2. Making him like 20 percent less brooding/psychopathic helped quite a bit. Looking forward to seeing him as Nightwing.

Mighty Member

I can't wait for the new Nightwing costume. We had a million new Grayson costumes this year, but Nightwing is a classic. Crossing fingers for an epic redesign.

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Somebody in the Bleeding Cool thread is claiming that DC didn't say it would happen in the Batman book. Whatever, I just want this Ric thing over.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I don't think this will be a large part of Tynion's run. I believe Tynion was quoted saying he wanted to tell solo Batman stories mostly.
    I know a lot of fans want the solo Batman book to focus on Batman alone, but Detective is doing the same thing now and I'm more a fan of the batfamily than of Bruce. Bruce alone bores me.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    It shouldn’t be done in his books at this point, it’s sale’s are poops and it’s creators and their stories have been even stinkier poops. Do it somewhere with a readership.

We should, but I think DC is having trouble recruiting creators. Especially the Bat office. Look at the new team they got for Batman.
    Well, Priest wanted to write Nightwing, and DC said no. Snyder tweeted he wanted to write a Nightwing arc too. So it's not DC having trouble, they just don't want to give Dick a proper creative team

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    He's filling the gap between 86-100 and he will be following both ramifications from Kings run as well as Justice League. This isn't going to be a run of the ages. It'll be workman needed to be told stories.

Yeah I had finally reached that point before the Ric fiasco happened, but I'm not going to forget the lesson. I will not buy any mediocre stories from mediocre creators going nowhere.

And I get the feeling we will be back to the same crap. "Hey we undid the very bad thing we did, so now it's no longer flaming garbage. It's less than good but its better so get excited!"
    Regardless how long his run is or how much of a role Nightwing plays, the book is in continuity and the stories matter just mas much as snyder and king's did. I don't think it's fair to call this filler. Especially since the 15 issue thing is a rumor.

You know what. You know what. No. I'm not gonna be thankful for someone stopping a stupid story that shouldn't even have to happen in the first place. I'm not thanking anyone for thinking that interrupting two books because its main character should serve a main character of another book is a good idea. Definitely not thanking anyone for not putting effort, or preventing effort to elevate a character that's older than my parents but still popular.

I'm not gonna freaking lower my standard. I don't need this. DC, the producer who wants money, needs me. They're the one who's losing money, not me. There's a lot of other entertainment out there, and I'm enjoying them, so I'm gonna continue what I'm doing the past years, dropping by like a stray cat and see if anything interesting when I'm curious, and if there's nothing, I'm moving on to another house and bother the guys over there, maybe pooping on the patio a little.

By the way I'm going to be on this mood for a while. Someone said once that CBR stands for Cry Bitch Rant, and I'm gonna make full use of it.

Venting is the true purpose of this thread

Can i have a source for Nightwing coming back plz. Do we know when exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Can i have a source for Nightwing coming back plz. Do we know when exactly?
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/09/21/batman-new-team-bringing-back-nightwing/

Exactly when no, but my guess is right after the Talon arc or April 2020 right on Dick Grayson 80th anniversary... which... is he gonna become Talon next month? That will fit 6 issues before April. If I'm DC that's how I'm gonna do it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/09/21/batman-new-team-bringing-back-nightwing/

Exactly when no, but my guess is right after the Talon arc or April 2020 right on Dick Grayson 80th anniversary... which... is he gonna become Talon next month? That will fit 6 issues before April. If I'm DC that's how I'm gonna do it.
    I belive in December by solicits
    Know the pacing has been awful 10 pages to get across town
    I miss his double Shipping