Page 228 of 295 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 4424
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I was never planning on watching it anyway, just because I'm sick of the Joker (and Batman).

But my point is that WB has made a out-of-DCEU-continuity film. And if it does well that might embolden them to do more movies outside the DCEU. And it seems to me that with Affleck out as the Bat and Patterson playing a younger Bruce Wayne, the only Dick we're gonna see in the DCEU (at least for the next decade, minimum) is as Robin. So if we're gonna see Nightwing, it almost has to be an Elseworlds type of film.

Unless Patterson's movie is a flashback, any Dick Grayson we'll get is gonna be too young for Nightwing.
    It was really good

We tend to forget most of batman villain are insane

We do, since when?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    We do, since when?
    I should have said sick not insane

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I should have said sick not insane
    We really do live in a society,,,
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Mighty Member

Will Dick Grayson rise up with his fellow gamers? He needs to represent today's teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Will Dick Grayson rise up with his fellow gamers? He needs to represent today's teenagers.

Dick was a true Joker all along.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Wait, what are we talking about, again?

He hasn't been a teen since the 80s...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    He hasn't been a teen since the 80s...
    I guess yohyoi mean the films where Dick will likely start as a teenager.

I guess Dick as a teenager couldn't be written in the same way he was written 30 years ago (the last time Dick was a teenager).

It's a joke about the Gamers Rise Up! meme since the Joker movie has been adopted by incels and edgelords.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I guess yohyoi mean the films where Dick will likely start as a teenager.

I guess Dick as a teenager couldn't be written in the same way he was written 30 years ago (the last time Dick was a teenager).
    we have had alot flashback material

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    It's a joke about the Gamers Rise Up! meme since the Joker movie has been adopted by incels and edgelords.
    Is that before or after the director admitted he's a failed comedian angry at the world and now making a story about himself?

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Is that before or after the director admitted he's a failed comedian angry at the world and now making a story about himself?
    *sigh*

Every day I find new reasons not to see this film.

On-topic: If it's true that WB isn't even trying to do a shared universe anymore, then we could still get a Nightwing movie regardless of what happens with Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Crocodile View Post
    *sigh*

On-topic: If it's true that WB isn't even trying to do a shared universe anymore, then we could still get a Nightwing movie regardless of what happens with Batman.
    Just to clarify the "making story about himself" part is my interpretation...

but come on, especially since it's a reinterpretation not based on the comic ^^

We can still get a Nightwing movie in the near time if Matt Reeves Batman is a flashback movie to establish continuity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Crocodile View Post
    *sigh*

I think it be safe to say if Batman failed then A bat universe would be pipelined