Page 247 of 295 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4424

Oh course they want to tell this story after a year+ of ****. As if anybody cares anymore, and isn’t just waiting for this embarrassing train wreck of lazy incompetence to be over. These tone deaf old guys just need to go.

Also they jumped it from 10 years to 20 years he couldn't remember for some reason. So Dick is 30 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Also they jumped it from 10 years to 20 years he couldn't remember for some reason. So Dick is 30 now?
    Seems like it. Or close to it, anyway (depending on when his parents died now).

Extraordinary Member

That awful New 52 Robin costume is still being used. Crotch arrow and everything, lol.
    And for some reason they are using the ASBAR Circus costumes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Oh course they want to tell this story after a year+ of ****. As if anybody cares anymore, and isn’t just waiting for this embarrassing train wreck of lazy incompetence to be over. These tone deaf old guys just need to go.
    This is the weirdest thing I've seen in comics since Marvel tuned Jubilee into a vampire.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Incredible Member

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...wing-annual-2/

That awful New 52 Robin costume is still being used. Crotch arrow and everything, lol.
    I mean, this version removes all his spikes. Just remove the design around his shoulders and give him an actual belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    And for some reason they are using the ASBAR Circus costumes ...
    The same costumes were used in Red Hood Annual, looks like canon.
    Travis Moore art Is so wasted on Ric...

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    The same costumes were used in Red Hood Annual, looks like canon.
    Travis Moore art Is so wasted on Ric...
    I think DC know Ric is utter garbage and are using Travis Moore's art to soften the blow to fans. It's the only thing that has been consistently praised about this run. But as my granny used to say you can cover shite in glitter but it doesn't make it an ornament.

I don't know who's still reading this but will someone tell me if it bothers to explain why (most of) his family and the Titans abandoned him when he got a TBI? I'm having trouble grasping why Batman, the world's greatest detective, thinks it's something he could just walk off.

Does Moore do the full issue, cause usually with his Ric work he just does a couple a pages here and there. Sometimes you get a full issue.

And Babs popped upped, but she gave up, apologized, and then left as if she was wrong to wanting to help this delusional ******* hobo with brain trauma. She was with him in the hospital and helped this loser to walk again, but she was the one who apologized to him. Cause in Lobdell's head that apparently made sense. The Titans apparently couldn't give a ****, but they have their own issues. Though if it was Jason im sure he would have had Starfire and/or Roy there.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-26-2019 at 04:24 AM.

Well, Kory is in the Space, Roy is dead, Wally lost in the Multiverse, Donna is infected by the BWL and Titans ended when he was still in the ospital (at last, they believe that). I'm not reading Ric, but I'm following reviews and comments, and it looks like nobody of the Batfam, aside Babs and Alfred (who went once to check on him) ever cared about him.
    I think the other writers just don't want to get involved in the Ric's crap

Oh I can totally understand other writers giving this dumpster fire a wide berth. I cannot understand why the Ric writers aren't cramming the family in, in every other panel. It would at the very least boost sales but disgruntled fans like myself might weaken if we got a full issue with Damian, for example.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Oh I can totally understand other writers giving this dumpster fire a wide berth. I cannot understand why the Ric writers aren't cramming the family in, in every other panel. It would at the very least boost sales but disgruntled fans like myself might weaken if we got a full issue with Damian, for example.
    Damian has been more dependent on Dick for guidance then he as ever been with Bruce

They cant show this relationship without ric looking like a selfish ******* so ignore,

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    I'm not reading Ric, but I'm following reviews and comments, and it looks like nobody of the Batfam, aside Babs and Alfred (who went once to check on him) ever cared about him.
    I think the other writers just don't want to get involved in the Ric's crap
    I think Ric mentioned that Damian was there when he woke up but he only calls him "the kid".

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm just gonna save and caress that page where Batman nuzzles his head against Nightwing as he lifts him up.

That's it. I'm done. See you in 2020.

And yet Batman couldn’t find the time to check on Dick once since he’s been Ric.