Page 260 of 295 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4424
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Kind of? Justice League Odyssey is kind of its own thing though.
    So is cyborg out of the justice league

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So is cyborg out of the justice league
    He never quit, nor was he booted out (to my knowledge). So, I think he's still a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Roliver Queen View Post
    Starfire is part of JL Odyssey as well.

Isn’t starfire in the justice league

You're right. My mistake.

Extraordinary Member

He never quit, nor was he booted out (to my knowledge). So, I think he's still a member.
    and starfire is a member as well then, so it be wrong to take her back to titans

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

and starfire is a member as well then, so it be wrong to take her back to titans
    Starfire and Cyborg no longer seem to be involved with the JLO, but I imagine they are likely JL members for Doom War at least.

On Topic: Anybody read Batman Universe #5? Is it worth getting?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Crocodile View Post
    Starfire and Cyborg no longer seem to be involved with the JLO, but I imagine they are likely JL members for Doom War at least.

On Topic: Anybody read Batman Universe #5? Is it worth getting?
    Batman Universe is very fun, definitely worth getting.

As far as I know, Vic left earth without telling anyone. It hasn't been talked about since, so everyone must just be assuming that he's doing solo stuff. I mean, that sort of thing isn't unusual; Superman will spend months tracking a lost kid in space, Batman will go deep undercover, Flash will get lost in time......League members spend a lot of time MIA and no one gets worked up about it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Looks like Nightwing is going to be in Deathstroke #50

I miss adult Raven

I miss dem legs...

Weird seeing Dick in his Rebirth costume when everyone else is in their retro look. I guess those are the Titans from alt-Deathstroke's world?

I think so, 'cause in the other panels alt-Deathstroke is killing Batman, together with Damian and Wonder Woman, and in #49 he said something about Raven messing with his mind.
    Weird, but still better than discowing costume.

The Fan Wonder Holy Nightwing Fan's Avatar

Really?! Great news! Because I'm hoping that this bad Ric era just ends. It's depressing. I just expect that at least his career as a Talon is a cool one and then he is back to his status quo together with the batfamily
    “You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling.”

Astonishing Member

Robin in today's funny paper...

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

The cover art is guaranteed to raise eyebrows -- not that any Catwoman fan would hold seducing Nightwing against her (pun absolutely intended). But fans need not worry about Crimes of Passion injecting bombshells relationships or romantic entanglements into the ongoing DC continuity. Lucky for Batman, these books are purely to get the romantic and sentimental juices flowing. Fans can check out the official solicitations details and plot synopsis below:

DC's CRIMES OF PASSION #1
    Written by: James Tynion IV, Steve Orlando, Sina Grace, Jay Baruchel, Stephanie Phillips, and More
    Art by: Greg Smallwood, Riley Rossmo, Andi Tong, Mike Norton, Anthony Spay, and More
    Cover by: Yasmine Putri
    Passion. Betrayal. Murder. When you’re a private investigator, these are things you experience daily. But when you add capes to the mix—like Batman, Catwoman and Harley Quinn? Things get even messier. The name’s Slam Bradley and I’m telling you that this year’s Valentine’s Day special has more intrigue than you can shake a stick at. Ten tales of love—the kind of love that can push people over the edge. Don’t miss it...or I’ll make you pay.

DC's Crimes of Passion will arrive at your local comic book shop on February 5th, 2020. The 80-page prestige one-shot will retail for #9.99 USD.