Page 293 of 295 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295 LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 4424

Hopefull when the Ric storyline is over they just retcon that. Do you guys think Dick should be moved to Superman editors?

Happy holidays everyone.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all Nightwing fans .

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Hopefull when the Ric storyline is over they just retcon that. Do you guys think Dick should be moved to Superman editors?
    I wouldn't want Dick's relationship with Bruce and the others ignored and forgotten, the way Dick's relationships with the Titans were when Dick left Titans editorial, but yeah I think right now it'd be to Dick's benefit to join an editorial group that can actually use him properly and Superman's *might* be that place.

But if the real problem lies in higher level management (Didio) rather than at the editorial level like we all think it does, then changing editors isn't going to solve the problem, since Didio's BS would just follow Nightwing to the new office. If that's the case then Dick needs to be under a creator or editor who has the clout to do what they want whether it jives with Didio's personal opinions or not. Bendis is one of the few guys at DC right now who seems to be able to do that.

So yeah the Super office is looking pretty good right now.

And a happy holiday to all the wingnuts here! However you get down this time of year, I hope you had fun doing it and enjoyed your festivities!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Merry christmass to you all, too

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I wouldn't want Dick's relationship with Bruce and the others ignored and forgotten, the way Dick's relationships with the Titans were when Dick left Titans editorial, but yeah I think right now it'd be to Dick's benefit to join an editorial group that can actually use him properly and Superman's *might* be that place.

But if the real problem lies in higher level management (Didio) rather than at the editorial level like we all think it does, then changing editors isn't going to solve the problem, since Didio's BS would just follow Nightwing to the new office. If that's the case then Dick needs to be under a creator or editor who has the clout to do what they want whether it jives with Didio's personal opinions or not. Bendis is one of the few guys at DC right now who seems to be able to do that.

So yeah the Super office is looking pretty good right now.

And a happy holiday to all the wingnuts here! However you get down this time of year, I hope you had fun doing it and enjoyed your festivities!
    True. I don't want the relationship to be forgotten but I do think maybe a little break from the family.

Okay since the year is almost up, What has been the best Dick Grayson moments?

Okay since the year is almost up, What has been the best Dick Grayson moments?
    Young Justice season 3. I think pretty much every time Dick appeared on screen it was handled really well.

I don't watch Titans but I hear Dick's debut as Nightwing was a highlight of the final episode in season 2. And the costume looked really great.

DCU Online started offering a "starter kit" in game where you get a bunch of costume styles and stuff, and one of the main selling points for the "Batman family" kit is the Nightwing gear (that and the Batman Beyond costume). The fact that I have to use this shows that 2019 was not Dick's best.

In comics? Nothing. There were no good moments for Dick in comics this year.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Yeah, particularly the first quarter or so of season three was absolutely perfect Dick Grayson stuff. Building teams of friends for covert ops. That’s it. More plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Young Justice season 3. I think pretty much every time Dick appeared on screen it was handled really well.

I don't watch Titans but I hear Dick's debut as Nightwing was a highlight of the final episode in season 2. And the costume looked really great.

DCU Online started offering a "starter kit" in game where you get a bunch of costume styles and stuff, and one of the main selling points for the "Batman family" kit is the Nightwing gear (that and the Batman Beyond costume). The fact that I have to use this shows that 2019 was not Dick's best.

In comics? Nothing. There were no good moments for Dick in comics this year.
    For Titans, yeah. Initially. Final episode though, well, it stunk in about every way.

The Nightwing stuff was good in the final ep, everything else not so much. Still a year highlight though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    The Nightwing stuff was good in the final ep, everything else not so much. Still a year highlight though.
    Considering his year in comics it certainly was
    Too bad that particular episode was such a drag

Any hope for him next year?

There's always hope.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice." Martin Luthor King Jr.

Dick Grayson, and his fans, will get what we deserve. Just a matter of when.

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Any hope for him next year?
    He comes back next year