Page 55 of 295 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

The cotumes are all over the place here. Barbara's in her new suit, but Jason is in his old one. So is Tim.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Nightwing is still “Ric” going up to # 59 which is released 4/17. Tec 1000 comes out 3/27 so this looks like nastalgic fan service that is not gonna be the new status quo.

Don't even care if its just a one panel appearance at this point. Just give me SOMETHING with Nightwing and I'll be happy.

Yeah, it looks like a flashback or set in the past given some of the costumes. King is the reason for the Ric story in the first place and he is probably just going to ignore it for his Detective #1000 story because he knows it is **** and doesn't care.

But this will probably be what happens when the Ric story ends. Dick will just go back to his old costume despite being shot in the head and stuff. No writer will want to touch or mention the Ric crap when it ends. So the ones expecting some big changes from it will be left disappointed I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yeah, it looks like a flashback or set in the past given some of the costumes. King is the reason for the Ric story in the first place and he is probably just going to ignore it for his Detective #1000 story because he knows it is **** and doesn't care.

But this will probably be what happens when the Ric story ends. Dick will just go back to his old costume despite being shot in the head and stuff. No writer will want to touch or mention the Ric crap when it ends. So the ones expecting some big changes from it will be left disappointed I guess.
    Do people want big changes from this? Lasting ones?

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Do people want big changes from this? Lasting ones?
    There are still people defending the story going off the reviews. I think they are expecting some big changes from the outcome.

BANNED

Where are these people at?

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    There are still people defending the story going off the reviews. I think they are expecting some big changes from the outcome.
    Bleedingcool ran a pretty good article regarding comic book reviews. There not something one should put much stock in. I think experienced comics readers know what the deal is with the current run by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Bleedingcool ran a pretty good article regarding comic book reviews. There not something one should put much stock in. I think experienced comics readers know what the deal is with the current run by now.
    It depends on the reviews. I find reviews by actual readers to be spot on more often than not.
    What I Read: Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Justice League, Batman, Detective Comics, Batgirl, , The Flash, Action Comics, Superman, and Suicide Squad

What I Miss: Justice League and Justice League Unlimited TV Series, Wolverine and the X-Men TV Series and the Marvel Comics that got me into reading comics to begin with.

"I can't wait until the 'Ric' plot line ends!"

For what it's worth, there is a Dick Grayson sighting in this week's Superman. I don't have any ability to post the image, but in the scene where Jon is sleeping in his room on Jor-El's ship, a Titans team is shown on the holographic video screen. The team appears to consist of Dick Grayson Robin, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy. I guess you could argue that it is Tim in the image, but it looks too old to be Tim and the costume matches Dick's costume from the Teen Titans animated show. Also, I don't recall a team with Tim that included all those characters. Of course it could also be Damian, which would fit with Jon's regrets about not being on the Titans, but in that case he really looks too old.
    Last edited by Dzetoun; 02-13-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    For what it's worth, there is a Dick Grayson sighting in this week's Superman. I don't have any ability to post the image, but in the scene where Jon is sleeping in his room on Jor-El's ship, a Titans team is shown on the holographic video screen. The team appears to consist of Dick Grayson Robin, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy. I guess you could argue that it is Tim in the image, but it looks too old to be Tim and the costume matches Dick's costume from the Teen Titans animated show. Also, I don't recall a team with Tim that included all those characters. Of course it could also be Damian, which would fit with Jon's regrets about not being on the Titans, but in that case he really looks too old.
    That Robin costume in the image didn't fit any of Dick's Robin costumes. It was weird. I guess it was supposed to be the Teen Titans animated show (no Cyborg in the image though) but the costume probably matched Tim's the most but he didn't look like Tim like you said.

Wasn’t that just the Walmart Titans.

Guess it was. I haven't read any of it or really seen any of Wallmart's Titans, but I guess it makes sense if Bendis is writing both.