Page 57 of 295 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Well, in news about the Nightwing writer, Bleeding Cool is reporting that Zack Kaplan, writer of Eclipse and Port of Earth, has been tapped to slide into the slot that was to be occupied by Eric Esquivel.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...-on-nightwing/

No word yet on whether that means he will be taking over Nightwing instead of/together with Jurgens, although Kaplan's twitter seems to imply such:

https://twitter.com/zackkaps/status/1095852158803632129
    Blue or black? Obviously black. With camo pants
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

https://twitter.com/zackkaps/status/1096124770737766401

Posted a pic o' ric. Lest ye' be excited at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    https://twitter.com/zackkaps/status/1096124770737766401

Posted a pic o' ric. Lest ye' be excited at all.
    Dialogue...monologue...awful writing. Even Travis Moore’s art is not saving this book in my eyes. They’re wasting him on Ric Grayson stories instead of giving us chance simply enjoy him drawing proper Dick Grayson regularly.

Meh, he only does like 5 pages here and there anyway.

Honestly the art on this run has been as bad as the writing. Going between Moore's flybys to Mooneyham and the various filler artist. Nothing and no one is in sync, the designs are terrible, and Moore and Mooneyham have as conflicting of styles as you can get.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-14-2019 at 04:13 PM.

BANNED

Maybe Dickless Comics should just GIVE the copyright to Marvel. Or maybe pay ‘em to take it . Not sure how they could do any worse.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Maybe Dickless Comics should just GIVE the copyright to Marvel. Or maybe pay ‘em to take it . Not sure how they could do any worse.
    I honestly have no idea how you could possibly think that this is a good idea. Stripping Dick of Batman strips him of his growth and character.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Marvel books don’t smell roses either nowadays

P.S. I’m actually offended how frequently and easily Dick says “I love you” to all his girlfriends recently xD

Mighty Member

I heard Nightwing got his 10th writer these past two years. Is he good?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Marvel books don’t smell roses either nowadays

P.S. I’m actually offended how frequently and easily Dick says “I love you” to all his girlfriends recently xD
    That one is tough. Dick loves others so easily, just having a loving heart. I think he’s a bit naive sometimes and thinks every girl might be that One True Love. He thought he was in love with Shawn, seems once he’s in a relationship he goes head over heels. And the girls keep breaking his heart.

Ric’s a delusion child with his first boner. He doesn’t know what happiness or love really even is. He’s only existed for a couple of months. That girl is hooking up with a delusional brain trauma victim. I have no sympathy for her.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-15-2019 at 04:53 AM.

It's annoying that they've not even shown his brothers react this or try to talk to him. Like he's some guy who has no family. Like Dick doesn't have people who care. That's pathetic.

All the relationships in the DC Universe are superficial and based on nostalgia, the Justice League cannot exists as Gods in a universe with a competent JSA & Titans because legacy lost out to the pantheon in the 90’s