Page 68 of 295 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4424

If because of this nonsense we expect Nightwing to start wearing protective headgear, then I also demand Batman stop meeting with Gordon on top of the same rooftop every time he lights up the signal, because THAT played a major part in the assasination. Normally Bat-family are supposed to be hard to snipe as they hide in shadows and are stealthy and are the ones to do the sneaking up, but on top of that rooftop they are an open target and easy to find... When you think about it, the Bat Signal is a stupid way of communication for Gordon and Batman to have in this technological age... Very outdated, inconvenient, and exploitable... Gordon can still light it to intimidate criminals etc but the real communication method can be a secure wireless line between them. But it is one of the things that makes Batman, Batman, so has to stay as is. As does Nightwing's costume.

Dick Grayson/Nightwing IS worth double shipping. Hobo Ric & Nightwing-Wanna-Bes are not, they are not even worth a monthly shipping. Not surprised during this time they cut back on the shipping as the creators have absolutely nothing to fill these issues with and I am sure even writing this comic monthly is a pain in the ass for them -thus the dismal state the comics is in... Ric is just a filler character meant to waste our time (and money) as King takes his sweet time with his Batman story which requires Dick to be out of commission as cant have him help keeping Batman sane and safe... And DC probably didn't want to cancel a well selling title and wanted to continue to cash in so instead of "he is in recovery/hospital, so on hiatus" we got this Ric stuff where he is back but isnt.
    Last edited by Schumiac; 02-22-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Detective Comics #1004 variant cover by Mark Brooks

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    why is nightwings hair weird

Nightwing’s, look at Damian LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    why is nightwings hair weird
    pretty sure it is inspired by Batman Ninja

Batman-Ninja-Heroes-600x338.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwPFxcefpdU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Su73Lmj5o

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I don't think Didio would get rid of Dick. The amount of constant feedback he gets about Wally, if Dick was taken too a huge part of the DC fanbase would be pissed. He's had his fun torturing Wally fans right now, I think Dick fans getting pissed would be too much for him. I'm finally starting to see Dick fans across social media actually getting upset about Dick's situation, finally.
    This is my feeling as well. It's hard to ignore the profitability of the IP. It's outlived Arrow and Titans, despite both having successful larger media adaptations. It sells with the kind of consistency most titles wish they could find. Dick's one of the most well connected characters in DC, has been around longer than 95% of the other big names.....really, the only reason to *not* push Dick is because the sales ceiling seems low; even the much loved Grayson series didn't get much higher than the usual sales average. But it's easy to counter that specific failing (and its not even really a failing) simply by pointing out that Grayson succeeded without the brand power of the Nightwing title and costume.

I've maintained from the start that Dick is too big for Didio to hold down for long and I still believe that. But I was wondering what everyone else thinks, with this new smaller schedule seemingly confirmed.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I expect Dick to get folded into the Titans upon return to coincide with his evolution into Nightwing in Titans S2.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Alfred with a little ponytail is AWESOME.

Back to the topic at hand, I think Didio is UTTERLY INSATIABLE when it comes to torturing Dick Grayson fans. He's tired of being sweet-talked out of his greatest ambition of killing Dick so he's doing it indirectly by essentially writing the character out of his own book.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 02-22-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Extraordinary Member

yes see how its not spiked in the drawing

BANNED

It's just "windswept".

Not inspired, it's actually a scene from the movie.

They change the art style for some of the scenes.
    Last edited by Drako; 02-23-2019 at 05:53 AM.

BANNED

A lot of people didn't like "Batman Ninja" but I thought it was crazy fun.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    A lot of people didn't like "Batman Ninja" but I thought it was crazy fun.
    Dick has 3 minutes of screen time in it and he’s already more heroic and fun and in-character than him In his own main comic series. “We got you, Bruce.” Networking like a boss in his time in Japan before Bruce came, and a leader of the bunch in the end credit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nhienphan2808 View Post
    Dick has 3 minutes of screen time in it and he’s already more heroic and fun and in-character than him In his own main comic series. “We got you, Bruce.” Networking like a boss in his time in Japan before Bruce came, and a leader of the bunch in the end credit.
    It doesn’t take much to make a great character like Dick Grayson shine. I’m amazed that Didio was creative enough to find a way to write Dick out of his OWN book.