Page 69 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4424

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    It doesn’t take much to make a great character like Dick Grayson shine. I’m amazed that Didio was creative enough to find a way to write Dick out of his OWN book.
    He isnt.... But he is clever enough to make use of the opportunity King created, it seems...

It is so annoying that Nightwing needs to get "approval" of the Nightwing-wanna-be to be one of the lame Nightwings running around... ugh ugh ugh.

and dont get me even started on his inspiration for going back to heroics being the obnoxious new girl he has the hots for... Their entire conversation was cringe-worthy btw.

"never stop doing what you do babe"
    "I couldnt even if I wanted to. If I see someone in need of help, I HAVE to do something about it, I cant stop. because that is how awesome and good and wonderful and inspiring I am, am I not just the best?" - CRINGE

"She is as powerful as 100 Nightwings. A real superhero" ugh... I swear it feels like Didio is personaly writing all these stuff.

I want her to turn out to be a criminal mastermind.... Or turn into one.

PS: I totaled LOLed at the fact he got recognized & identified by the cop thanks to the big head scar he has, and he was being soooo clever making himself a mask out of soot, awww, poor Ric...
    Last edited by Schumiac; 02-23-2019 at 03:29 PM.

I wanted Babs to beat the crap out of her. "Stop enabling this brain damaged idiot" Whack! "Being a filthy hobo is not sexy" Wham!
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-23-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I wanted Babs to beat the crap out of her. "Stop enabling this brain damaged idiot" Whack!
    That's what sealed the deal for me, her holding Babs' hands as she gets ready to give her the "your ex moved on, you need to move on too" speech. Felt like underneath all the sweet talk and niceness she is actually a bit bitchy and controlling. Dick didn't "move on". he got brain damage and is suffering from amnesia and OF COURSE his loved ones will come check on him and want him to do his best to get better... Telling one of them to "move on" is weird, esp if Bea thougth Babs' was Dick's girlfriend. Ummm, excuse me, who do you think you are to tell someone to move on and leave their sick boyfriend be? The woman clearly doesn't want Dick to get better as she loves having Ric as her boy-toy with the baby blue eyes, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiac View Post
    That's what sealed the deal for me, her holding Babs' hands as she gets ready to give her the "your ex moved on, you need to move on too" speech. Felt like underneath all the sweet talk and niceness she is actually a bit bitchy and controlling. Dick didn't "move on". he got brain damage and is suffering from amnesia and OF COURSE his loved ones will come check on him and want him to do his best to get better... Telling one of them to "move on" is weird, esp if Bea thougth Babs' was Dick's girlfriend. Ummm, excuse me, who do you think you are to tell someone to move on and leave their sick boyfriend be? The woman clearly doesn't want Dick to get better as she loves having Ric as her boy-toy with the baby blue eyes, I guess...
    Lol yeah, it is kind of messed up.

Babs low key wanted to knock her out.

Discarded Metal art

https://twitter.com/stjepansejic

BANNED

Which nightwing will in a fight?YJ3 or animated movie version of nightwing?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiac View Post
    If Ric can find a woman who likes filthy winos, he'd better hang onto her.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Nightwing gets punkes in DC's crappy animes. He's had largely good showings in YJ.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Dick had some good feats as Robin in YJ but I dont think he's done anything worth of note as Nightwing, his last fight was with Tommy Terror and he was losing that. Animated Nightwing doesn't have a stellar win record but he has good displays of skill and against other skilled opponents, he just needs to be toughened up a bit.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I really would have liked tom see Metall redesigns for all Batfamily members.

Detective Comics 1000 variant by Rodolfo Migliari
    https://twitter.com/HarlowC/status/1...026822656?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Dick had some good feats as Robin in YJ but I dont think he's done anything worth of note as Nightwing, his last fight was with Tommy Terror and he was losing that. Animated Nightwing doesn't have a stellar win record but he has good displays of skill and against other skilled opponents, he just needs to be toughened up a bit.
    Tommy Terror is Superboy-tier. The fact that Dick was able to outmaneuver him a bit is impressive in its own right. And let's not forget the "game of tag" where he completely outmaneuvered Brion, Violet, and Forager without trying. Or back in Invasion where he completely bodied Bart when Bart was being introduced. I do think he needs to get more solo focus in action scenes the way he got in Season 1 and didn't in Invasion, but I think they've done a good job at showing how skilled he is without making it a big deal. Remember the scene in the opening arc of Outsiders, where Dick just removes the lab coat he'd just put on, but emerges in full darkwear gear? We don't get that stuff in the comics anymore (even ignoring Ric, we just don't see that master of disguise stuff at all with the Batfamily).

I mean, ultimately, YJO Dick is the most competent and capable version of Dick we've had since Grayson ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I really would have liked tom see Metall redesigns for all Batfamily members.
    I didn't read any of the tie-ins so I missed everything with Dick, but I really did like that look. Almost makes me think he should get a cape again.

Almost.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I didn't read any of the tie-ins so I missed everything with Dick, but I really did like that look. Almost makes me think he should get a cape again.

Almost.
    Might not be a bad idea. He looks nice in them.

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post

Detective Comics 1000 variant by Rodolfo Migliari
    https://twitter.com/HarlowC/status/1...026822656?s=20
    This is awesome.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics