Page 84 of 295 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4424
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Ah, you beat me to it!

Wait, didnt I introduce you to the character? Or was that someone else?
    Yeah, that you pointed her out; I didn't really know about her because I was years behind in the cartoon.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

The Nightwing [love that shadow]

https://twitter.com/airair_ii

Incredible Member

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

Upcoming Walmart Batman story by Bendis will feature Dick Grayson as Nightwing!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

Upcoming Walmart Batman story by Bendis will feature Dick Grayson as Nightwing!
    better then nothing

BANNED

The artwork looks sucky.

I hope the Giant also has solo Nightwing stories I mean dude's not a sidekick.

Is it weird that I'm looking at Bendis, of all people, and hoping I'm looking at Dick's salvation?

Like, I really want Bendis to be a huge Nightwing fan and decide he's going to take the character over. Didio wouldn't say no to that and I'd rather have a Nightwing loving Bendis write the character than someone Didio can ride roughshod over them and drive Dick into the dust.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I really don't think Bendis is a good writer anymore. After his X-Men run and how bad his Superman run is turning into I'd be very nervous for him to take over the character. Like my expectations would be rock bottom with him.

Also I thought those Wallmart books were cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I really don't think Bendis is a good writer anymore. After his X-Men run and how bad his Superman run is turning into I'd be very nervous for him to take over the character. Like my expectations would be rock bottom with him.

We're at rock bottom right now, my man.

And DC is continuing the Giants, but they will be available at more locations, but they will also be collecting King and Bendis's runs in trades.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Is it weird that I'm looking at Bendis, of all people, and hoping I'm looking at Dick's salvation?

Like, I really want Bendis to be a huge Nightwing fan and decide he's going to take the character over. Didio wouldn't say no to that and I'd rather have a Nightwing loving Bendis write the character than someone Didio can ride roughshod over them and drive Dick into the dust.
    I like his Action and Superman. Now that’s the only stuff I’ve ever read by him and I see a lot of opinions that he’s awful so Idk. Just me personally, from what I’m seeing now in Nightwing, I’d take him. But again, I’m judging Bendis from a very small sample of his work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post
    I like his Action and Superman. Now that’s the only stuff I’ve ever read by him and I see a lot of opinions that he’s awful so Idk. Just me personally, from what I’m seeing now in Nightwing, I’d take him. But again, I’m judging Bendis from a very small sample of his work.
    I haven't forgiven Bendis for aging Jon Kent up and robbing us of our ringside seats for his childhood; I feel it likely caused Damian to be aged up, too. I wouldn't want to see him to take over Nightwing; he's into Tim and there is risk that he would use the opportunity to further sabotage Dick (and explore depths beyond even what we're getting lately--at this point, I'm sure Didio could find something even worse than being a bald, homeless wino).

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    We're at rock bottom right now, my man.

And DC is continuing the Giants, but they will be available at more locations, but they will also be collecting King and Bendis's runs in trades.
    LoL, right.

BANNED

Bendis, save Nightwing ! Please dude !

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I haven't forgiven Bendis for aging Jon Kent up and robbing us of our ringside seats for his childhood; I feel it likely caused Damian to be aged up, too. I wouldn't want to see him to take over Nightwing; he's into Tim and there is risk that he would use the opportunity to further sabotage Dick (and explore depths beyond even what we're getting lately--at this point, I'm sure Didio could find something even worse than being a bald, homeless wino).
    I agree Nightwing is the last person that needs more yanking around at the moment.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post

His YJ run is going very good so I think he just has hits and misses. But then again I did like his X-Men run so maybe different tastes.